#1 thing I’m looking forward to on sovereigns

Gleamballs of a different color

So tired of silk yellow

It’s the worst!

7 Likes

I just want a nature looking t6 planet / green t6 planet

6 Likes

I think, for me, it will be sitting in a loincloth at home, as my character swings from tree to tree, doing a Tarzan yell. So, really business as usual.

2 Likes

Who’s wearing the loincloth and who’s doing the yelling?

I’ll be wearing the loincloth and the yelling. It’s fun, but shooing lions and elephants from my garden is the real nuisance.

2 Likes

Naming a planet fhloston and covering it in water.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Do we have any control over the generation/biomes or is that tied to planet tier?

atm I think it is still random

Just give me sponge/growth/corruption in the formation of gleamballs

1 Like

People to move on them so i can actually build on good spots.
Epic.

2 Likes

Certaim biomes are tied to certain planet tiers. What you get on your planet is random from that subset.

Not necessarily … unconfirmed as yet, but there might be some wiggle room there.

#1 thing I am looking forward to?

Getting back to full-on building again! I’ve been in mining-gathering-crafting mode for the past couple of weeks, trying to get resources and levels for plots for when they release.

4 Likes

Yeah so much this!

Am also hoping I get that spark back to play longer than 30 minutes per day, I am missing my distraction of my so wonderful life, ahem.

3 Likes

I think the novelty of building will run out fast sadly. Its not really anything new. I know building is only really limited by imagination but ultimately its building on a slightly different place with exactly the same things.

Hopefully someone gets a totally flat planet thats ideal for hunting so at least that’s more efficient…or the devs follow up on rentals with some of the stuff that was teased many many many months ago.

An important usp for me will be clear skies…being able to build without the worry of the horizon becoming dotted with platforms.

for some it might :man_shrugging: but there are quite a few peeps who have been building since pre and have big big plans for the future.
With rental planets, the whole world will be the canvas (hopefully with the right colours and terrain…) and concerns of encroaching neighbours or having to conform to a squarish plotted area will be a thing of the past.

6 Likes

It’s going to be awesome to see consistently themed cities springing up on rental worlds!

3 Likes

Ye i would deffo do something like themed village planet where theres various citys…
Villages… camps and such…
But in the end i just dont see myself interested that much from this game that i would pull it off

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s a big plus for me. Right now I’m not feeling inspired to play or buy a planet with it’s current setup, but I’m sure as hell going to be back on in a month or so and have a good explore of what people have done with their planets.

That’s my number one thing I’m looking forward to.

3 Likes