1 Way Portals? Done ✅

Sup fellow nerds,

I’ve been sitting on this one for a while, decided it was time to release it. I’ve come up with a couple designs for 1 Way Portals. I can see some interesting uses for these in terms of mini games or traps :pleading_face:.

I have compiled a list of new inventions that I’m gonna be making videos on in the next * insert random time frame here *, so if you don’t wanna miss out, head over to my YouTube channel and subscribe, hope you enjoy the video(s) :heart: Ovis Gaming - YouTube

34 Likes

Very nice. I’m sure I can find a use for some of these. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Mwahahaha Evil Thoughts (O.O)

4 Likes

I’m gonna make that one way/trap portal at some point to hide my rocks. If you view my rocks, you get sent to the box.

4 Likes

damn awesome

1 Like

These are fantastic

2 Likes

Nice video… The “stasis” is related to the session and when it is doing the DB copy of the character between the planets if I remember right. It has been too long to remember exactly but it was there to validate things for the character or something like that. So you’re right a technical reason.

2 Likes

@georgegroeg If anyone can, the Head Reaper can :joy:

@Dulki damn thank you

@Coolpants Cheers buddy

@Xaldafax

Knew it :joy: And thanks!

1 Like

Also, you don’t take any damage during that stasis.

1 Like

Yeh you’re right, that’s saved me plenty of times at my main base :ok_hand:

just like the gleamiverse. one way travel, except its via gleambow. and now im stranded on this universe with no way to get back. thanks for the reminder ovis :laughing:

1 Like