10+ DIFFERENT types of BLACK rock. NOT 1 PURE White?

I have been looking for this for a while… my builds in minecraft always included sandstone, so i wanted something like marble or hard regular coloured sand blocks

I secretly dream of more decorative rocks for this game

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing more textures of rock and wood that you can process the stuff into. Would be a huge plus for builders. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep! I love all the textures we have, but seeing decorative specials once or twice really got me excited

3 Likes

Not so secret anymore, eh?

2 Likes

Here is an half-official-explanation about the lack of pure colors and how they are generated.
Seem it’s not 100% under control (yet). :grin:

I can confirm it’s quite hard to predict the world builder tool’s results. It’s a game of trials and errors.

I still think a paint brush / tool would fix a lot of these issues.

5 Likes

That is a great idea because it weaves into a lot of other aspects of the game.

1 Like

Nice link. I’ll be glad when things aren’t so pink/red! I’m just excited about the potential!

You don’t like the Pink Bismuth?! But at least you don’t have indigestion!

Also, I think that there could be a way to add a surface paint texture that still shows some of the underlying texture and color, and you could paint three times, like with grass, and have varying degrees of coverage.

3 Likes

I’ll never have it again after Alcyon! There was talk of block tinting right around release, and I think that’s an awesome idea!

Ashen Blue Brick looks white in Maryx, lucky for those who live on that planet. I do wish a variety of white tint are available.

Any explanation on why we have so many ugly pink world?

2 Likes

Nope, but I made a post to help mitigate the damage to your eyes and brain.

Despite it’s too soon to conclude anything about long term exposure. Everything point towards scary urban legend with players transforming into unicorns and little pony.

2 Likes

Try weary yellow sand. that is how i get the white walls on my builds

You can get it on Angel I

1 Like

I just want those delicious worn out beige Sedimentary rocks we had during beta;

10 Likes

And ears. We had ears. And more clothes.

8 Likes

At least let us Make Dyes where we can Dye the rock…At Least!

I’m not sure dyes will ever be a thing. That would kinda void the point of having to go to other worlds to get different colors.

2 Likes

And we need the damn tails! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On a more on-topic note, did anyone record the colour indices of the old home world palettes when the system got changed? Would be interested :thinking:

5 Likes

You can find whiteish, Ashen Taupe sand on Gyosha Ophin. :sunglasses: