15 min skill page switch cooldown bugged? [Solved]

I switched to another skill page on my main character before going through a portal, when i realised i switched to the wrong skill page when reaching the PS portal for Besavrona and seeing the fog through the portal i tried to switch to my other skill page that had the environmental protections needed only to find out that i had to wait ~12mins for the cooldown to expire.

I thought that the 15 min cooldown only applied if you switched skill pages outside of your beaconed area, but in this case it was applied while i was within the beaconed area.

1 Like

Timer restarts when you switch the page, no matter where you are. The only change in your home beacon is the timer is ignored.

1 Like

i was in my home beacon when i switched the skill page before portaling to the PS hub at Lamblis

yes, and that restarted the timer. If you go back to your home beacon again the timer will be ignored again. If you are outside of your home beacon then it uses the timer from whenever the last switch was done, even if that switch was done while in your home beacon.

8 Likes

@Soju-VB is absolutely right.

When you switched to that last page, the 15 minutes started all over again. So by the time you had gotten to that portal, only 3 minutes had gone by since your last skill page switch.

If you spend another 3 minutes going back to your home beacon, you’ll have 9 minutes left on that skill page. But, you can still switch to another one when inside that home beacon. Which puts you back to the 15 minutes again.

(Marked title as solved)

It would be nice if you could switch pages to your warping page at home and switch to your mining page when you hit the exo - without having to plan 15 minutes in advance.

Even better if they give warp skill to all.

3 Likes