2 Characters Lost

Oh my!!! I am sure the Devs will be on top of your issue !!!

Please keep us all in the loop until resolution!

Im sure the devs will release why it is an issue. They are working on it and know what is causing this. The servers went down I think to try and fix this. They are trying to resolve my lost characters but no word on a time frame.

Its hard to switch from skill sheets with 15 minute cool down between skill sheets. The obvious reason I run multiple characters is not to have this cooldown. I can switch and craft what I need then get back on another toon and do other things without incurring a 15 minute cooldown. If this wasn’t an issue I would run 1 character and multiple skill pages.

The 15 min cooldown only applies if you’re outside your home beacon. So you can switch freely and as often as you want providing you’re at home :slight_smile:
Out and about though you’d have to wait. Or if your home base is split into multiple beacons it would be a little annoying!

See the dragon question… he is their support person…

maybe it was this - notice this post by James:

• Fixed an issue where leaving a guild would disconnect your character from your user. We will reconnect characters once we’ve checked their status carefully. This might not happen until next week.
    Release 242: Beacon Reclaims and Compactness!

These characters are not lost and we can repair them. But we need to return them carefully.

We will look at what is required today. But it may take us until early next week if an update is required.

7 Likes