2x Warp Location Picker Upgrade Vanshed

Hello,
So i just bought the game and have been enjoying myself and exploring. iv spent many hours working my way to make 2x Warp Location Picker Upgrade and i got them to be able to jump off world from the starter world so i dragged them onto my Totem that was on my hotbar didn’t work i understand i should of tried it in my inv “after everything that happen” and not from the hotbar now but it was my first time and was doing trial and error but the next thing i did was put the Warp Location Picker Upgrade in my hotbar and pointed at the world thinking i’ll try this maybe that is how it works. So i pointed to the world and clicked 2 times see if anything would happen and nothing happen then i noticed the Warp Location Picker Upgrade where gone! Consumed! but why they didn’t do anything. i broke everything down and was ready to move on from the world just to find myself stuck.

I do hope you can assist me, i feel it downer that they just got consumed with nothing to show.

Thank you for your time.

last time i used the warp picker it simply adds the planet location into saved locations,it doesn’t actually warp you there,can use warp conduit to warp to that planet.

yeah they are used but you should have a location on the planet you aimed at in your locations tab - now just go to sanctum and use the other portal - click E to interact and pick the location from the list that opens

1 Like

hah!,forgot about sanctum,last time i played was before sanctum was even in the game (20th of dec was last played)

Yes i know i needed warp conduit and already had them next to me when clicking the world but i just tried what you suggestion but no location where saved even after looking at the conduit or going to sanctum as seen

have you tried the other portal? first you face the one that takes you to your last location when you quit game (or died)… the other one is opposite tct with ithe first one and doesn’t open itself - only after you interact with it; thats the one you use to warp for money

in the photos i used both.

looks like they are lost so - the upgrades - without saving the location; have no answer for that

I agree i don’t know what to say, maybe a Dev/GM can assist. Gold was not easy for me to find on the starter world after putting so many hours into finding it just to have it poof. I understand for a veteran players the gold maybe easy to find for them but as i stated i’m brand new the noob of noobz the holy grail of Epic bambi power.

Is it as intended if so why? why is hours to craft for it to be consumed and give nothing in return on hotbar? “understand hotbar is not meant for where it to be”

Is it a bug? If so understandable game is still marked as EA.

Can i be compensated for my loss or am i just out of luck and say goodbye 10x Gold Alloy?

Hope to hear from staff <3

Certainly sounds like it could be a bug.

When you say you dragged the location picker into your hotbar, do you mean the left/right hand equip slots? If so, it would have already been in your inventory (so not directly from the machine into your hotbar, as this is not possible). Did you drag it to your left or right hand, and if you can remember, which slot was the totem equipped in?

Any additional information you can give, to help reproduce it, would certainly help the devs in quickly identifying whether it was caused by a bug or not.

Just got done crafting another 2 with the last of my mats so i can show you what i did lol.

i looked at the world and right clicked

Ah ok - so you’re saying that when it’s equipped in this way, right-clicking consumes the location picker upgrade?

These are supposed to be loaded (singularly) on to the totem, and you then use the totem to pick the location - just like the same process used when you pick your first planet from the sanctum.

Definitely a bug if they’re being consumed in this way!

Yes it was consumed as it was equipped after right clicking.

I only just found out they needed to not be stacked when trying to add them to my totem that was in my inventory this time.

So just to be clear the bug is that if you “use” the location picker upgrade on its own it gets consumed right?

It “should” definitely do nothing when used on its own…

by Wichall:
So just to be clear the bug is that if you “use” the location picker upgrade on its own it gets consumed right?

Yes it gets Consumed on when equipped and used on its own.

It “should” definitely do nothing when used on its own…

Yes it does nothing on its own.

Here is a Photoshop Photo of what not to do lol. i learned the hard way :scream:

1 Like

same thing happened to me like, when i first started moving through planets. i posted here about it too. when you put stacked location pickers on a totem and use it ONCE all of them are consumed. so one at a time it.

hopefully they fix it so that smartstack doesnt mean dumb use

2 Likes

That’s a different issue to what he saying

It looks like when you pressed the right mouse button, it doesn’t disappear normally, but when you carry out the same action while focusing on a planet, it appears to be used. Thanks for the information, we’ve logged this as a bug.

1 Like