3 Free Steam keys to give away!

Perhaps i or somebody ealse could do the Keys AS give aways on Stream that would be perhaps Something usefull , thats Just an Idea . @Samski

1 Like

Great idea, Ill happily give them all to a streamer to give away! As people on the forums probably have the game already…

A streamer would be great to give a steam key to. What streamers were you thinking of?

Don t know If you give IT to Streamer from boundless or a big Streamer WHO doesn t Play IT yet

I did try for a while asking a few minecraft streamers, but none were interested…

Eneba
10 char

?

10chairs

I’m hoping the game is on sale for the Steam Winter sale and super cheap. I’ll buy a bunch of copies to give away.

Sadly, it is not a stream-friendly game. The genre in general is pretty hard to get stream from. I only say that as I watched a major streamer try to stream the game and a few like it and it was a once and done for them.

It might be okay to try and gift it to a streamer, but you can’t guarantee they will even play the game once gifted. I know a few streamers with a pretty large following (10K+ viewers per stream) that I can pass the game to and see if it can garner some interest.

I will do the vids i did again and this time in my language , i ve herared yesterday during the stream that you can t find Something in German about the Game and when streaming i ll try too Deal both language s Like yesterday in the Stream .

@Redlotus you re right its hard to do, the only way i think to get people looking streams of IT IS If you have several people in Chat you re talking with about the Game and Other stuff to keep them watching . Its Not a competion Game where you have your favorite Gamer you want to See winning or Something Like that. And in this Kind of Game you need to do new Things very often because of No competion or Story Line which IS told and to Progress.

@Samski i would Take 1 Key even i am a very small Streamer and try to give IT away during one of my future streams to people who Re new and intrested into the Game .

Sent you a key, Any other streamers feel free to ask, might be good if someone interested in playing turns up…

2 Likes

Thx a Lot will really do my best so the Key gets to someone WHO IS really intrested into the Game.
Will know make some thoughts about how i ll do best the give away .

2 Likes

Eneba.com has $3 keys

2 Likes

@DKPuncherello how legit is that site?

2 Likes

Pretty legit, been using it for years so good to go :+1:

2 Likes

I haven’t had any problems.

1 Like

Ok so how I win some keys I found 5 people to give keys to no vlclue if they play but worth a try

Gamers benefit from cheap key resellers but the game publishers do not, because of the usually iffy ways keys are obtained by these sites (google if interested).
Maybe not a big deal as long as a majority of players buy game legitimately so game studios can continue doing what they do best.

3 Likes

Looks like G2A has it at $1.73.

Some brief research tells me that Eneba is probably about as safe as G2A, in that they appear to do some amount of policing the legitimacy of their keys.

Done a little reading on G2A and Eneba and it seems they are legit, have bought a few more keys myself, seems it is still a debate to have though. Grey-market keys are said to be a mix of keys meant to be sold in other countries for cheap/ also keys that have been released by the creators/publishers to third party sellers to bring more players to a game/ sell at a different price to the platforms such as Steam/Epic.

But it is a murky debate with lots of people having strong opinions, seems some think it is saving the games industry (allowing developers and publishers another rout to sell through, whilst also undermining some of the country specific keys (i have bough global keys) and maybe undermining some of the platforms (not sure steam will get its 30%)…

2 Likes