3000 Growth from t5/orbs

Honestly the best amount of orbs per possible farm rate with an aoe shovel can be found on delta cancert. It’s less hostile than the other growth planets and isn’t as bad on your tools as the higher tier worlds. There’s a guy who farms growth on delta that sell orbs by the stack. Says he can clear way more growth and get more orbs than on t5 of t6 planets.

1 Like

I got my orbs on delta concrete 54 orbs and bout 1700 growth my feeling was like every 15 one orb.
Iron showel not forget

1 Like

You can regenerate any blocks with the bomb, doesn’t work on surface resources

2 Likes

and now go test it with iron shovel without boon and without brew i think here is many ppls who farm 1000000++ gems before bomb nerf and others nerf and have 1000000000 coins and can use only gems forged tools weapons.test it as normal new player who minig titanium on t5 with iron a need shimmerings and havent 800c/1
new ppls can sellonly basic resource but nobody buy it and when anyone buy it pay 1c/1 or very crazy price for iron bar cooper bar but 8c/1iron bar is hahahahah,and now when i need progress i must weeks farm basic then weeks search buyer and after this can buy very few better items its easy selling for 1-8coin/each and buy per 800-2000/each(gems,orbs,etc)

1 Like

I figured Growth might work like Ore where it doesn’t regenerate with regen bombs–only the Rock.

So your grammer was hard to follow, but I will do my best to respond…

No one farmed 1,000,000 gems prenerf. Not even close. A number of people grinding hard may have crossed 10k or so gems if they really hit it hard. I didn’t get that much myself

No one has 1,000,000,000 coins. Just, no. Not even close. Simoyd’s huge portal seekers foot traffic fund is about 12,000,000 which is a huge chunk of change but is a far cry from 1 billion coins… some crazy folks might be approaching 100 million, but even that is still only 1/10th…

All of that to say: A player run economy benefits everyone. Just play smart. Big supply means competition for the privilege of selling to YOU! People will sell lower than normal and sometimes even lose out overall to help you out if you’re new, and the fact that you can go to a shop and buy all your iron, tech fragments, etc from shops easily now is hugely convenient. We had to self farm everything and it was hard!

If you feel like you’re way behind others, well, you might be. But its attainable, and even easier for you than it was for us

2 Likes

he is not really complaining about that others are way ahead.
i think its rather that someone just came in and said “hey its easy you just need an equipment that is worth around 25k at all”, oh and maxed skills ofc.
is if this where nothing.
those both are things that are not really obtainable for newer players without searching the market for 3 hours just to sell items for a at least acceptable price
ppl buy stuff 3c and sell it for 15c
or buy shimmer orbs for 150c and sell them for like 500c.

1 Like

What you’re omitting is that the equipment doesn’t matter. The shovel doesn’t give me magically more orbs per growth. He said he did 3k and got less than half the orbs i got when i farmed 500 less growth than him. I could have done it with an Iron shovel but i’m not wasting an hour+ to see how many orbs I got. Something doesn’t add up there considering the size of the sample I did.
As for skills, i’m absolutely positive he has the skill points to go to shedu tier to farm growth in the same places i did it.

Btw, a decent AOE shovel at 15k is nothing if you haven’t blown your coin you got just from feats. I used like 30% of the dura and the orbs alone have already paid for it twice over.

It’s reasonable to assume that players that can go to T6 planets should have what you just listed no? And if they don’t then that gives them a goal to get to that point before farming growth.

Which tier 2 planets have growth?

That’s barely a 2% drop rate with max luck. You’re doing something wrong or this is an outlier statistical anomaly. With max luck, you should be getting b/w 6-8% drop rate on orbs with max luck.

1 Like

Found alot on antar VI there are 70 that respawn everyday in the water outside my home. Gives me 3-6 shimms a day.

I go to thru 60+ shims a day :laughing:

300 shimmering orbs in 1 hour.
so i think your method is wrong lol

He said he did 3k and got less than half the orbs i got when i farmed 500 less growth than him.

ok that makes sense

I don’t know man, I go harvest growth and come back with 250 in 30 mintues. So you’re doing something wrong. I know what it is but what’s the fun in that :wink: