3x3 hammer

What sort if prices are we talking for a 3x3 titanium hammer?
I’m ready to do some serious mining, making my own bombs but my forging is nowhere near good enough to make a 3x3 titanium hammer yet.

What’s the going rate?

You definitely want New Leyden Market. Really good ones for 2399. Cheapest elsewhere I’ve seen is around 4000 IIRC. I even use them on T6s often… if you are going for pure profit off the products, those plus maybe a persisting pie there for 399 is the way to go, IMO.

3 Likes

If you want to upgrade to a T6 with dura nearly maxed check out the slingbow depot. Currently 9k but sometime on sale for 7-8k

Should last you twice as long as a titanium without added durability

2 Likes

I second the New Leyden Market suggestion. Original Forgeries is the shop you want for AOE titanium tools.

1 Like

thank you both, I will definitely go check it out!! those prices sound good to me

Is there a portal from Ultima Hub on Finata?

1 Like

There’s a portal to new Leyden on the player portal area first floor. And sling bow depot has a portal on the 5th floor of Ultima mall

1 Like

Yep! There is one on the second floor of the central shopping portal area, forget which direction, but it is on the side nearest the mall.

1 Like

Thanks for that, perfect :heart:

2 Likes

Somewhere in Ultima I’ve heard. I lag on finata so I couldn’t say where. I usually go through the Portal Seekers Lamblis Hub, but they just rebuilt is so I don’t know if it is still there.

1 Like

Yeah I saw the rebuild in Lamblis, it’s looking pretty awesome.
River Towns have had a revamp too I noticed, can’t wait til I can afford my own mini Hub haha

New Leyden IS the place for the lowest prices! They are awesome there!

2 Likes

See you all there :smile:

3 Likes