4 Plot Challenge (Also know as inspired by Buugi)

Just cube outside for now.

I Will have to move the build to work on it.

It was just a rough build.

1 Like

Good layout tough.
I generally think inside is as importantly as outside.

As i have said before anyone can lay some blocks here and there but make it look cool too is a different story

working on new layout

1 Like

I’m a bit late to this party… but could I do this on a creative world? Can’t really afford the materials yet in Survival.

4 Likes

Ofc!! Do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

IDK why I didn’t think of that.

1 Like

If I had the coils and whatnot, i totally would just build it, but I dont soooooo

1 Like

As someone who lives in a shoebox in london, I’m well onboard with this challenge!

2 Likes

I bet your box is full of pies.

Cant get real pies down south in london

Since i wanted to build a small crafting area on my sovereign world i decided to try this challenge too. It was way harder than i first thought, here is my entry:

• 4 plots
  • extractor, mixer, refinery, workbench, compactor, centraforge with 24 coils
  • 2 crafting tables, 2 furnaces
  • 1 beacon hidden behind a tiny door
  • 1 spark generator
  • 12 iron storages
  • 89.713 perstige

17 Likes

Looks really good. Even has plants!

I like it! Nice colors. Props :+1:

I chose vertical for my 4 plots. What can I say I like towers…

Each floor is color coded and I put storage on each level as well. Full Power! And Spark as welll Went a little overboard on the materials, ending up with up over 100k prestige
Edit: For Maths. Four plots vertical equals 32m. Each floor is 5m high except the first which is 6m (includes both floor and ceiling whereas the rest only include ceiling) 5x5+6=31 leaving 1m to spare for whatever on the Roof.

7 Likes

What a beautiful little house. Add some fire and you have a cozy place to call home.

This is really playing with my mind to ditch my mansion and go live in a smaller place xD

2 Likes

I love this build :heart_eyes: It is a functional outpost and aesthetically pleasing

1 Like

That is actually Pretty clean. This is what i was looking. Making it look like proper house… Not just some box.

1 Like

You’ve definitely got my vote.

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:

My Final Entry

Bridge not part of the 4 Plot
Prestige 55,093

Now to replace gleam windows with black glass panes.

4 Likes