50% Off Deluxe Upgrade?!

Different ones yeah, Adventurer is 10% for instance. There’s Oortian which is 100%, not sure what percentage Wayfarer is and how many others in between tho…

Another one bites the dust!

No wonder they always sound so angry when they spot us! :joy:

1 Like

How come they can’t use the backer mechanic to sell the deluxe edition? Could buy it on wonderstruck’s website

I want that extra 10% plots.

I bought the deluxe PC edition for no particular reason, just supporting wonderstruck I guess haha (I know it doesn’t transfer)

For what it’s worth after downloading the full 3gb game and trying to launch it then made me download a 3gb update. Weird.

Oortain is 200% plus the 10% boost if they got the DDE for a total of 210%

1 Like

just got this!
however I am unsure how to get the gold fist recipe… also I’m not seeing the 500 cubit coffer in the exchange. (… though I did claim a 500 coin one to see what the 5th coffer in the exchange was… sometimes I save coffers in the exchange in case I am desperate for some coin… there’s a possibility I read it too fast and it was 500 cubits and not coins)

but either way… I am seeing the extra 10% plot bonus and even the gleam club status, but I can’t seem to find the gold fist recipe on my crafter. shouldn’t it be mixed in with the gold recipes like the iron fist?
or is this a manual activation thing?

Apologies if this isn’t the best place to put this, I just did a search and this was the most recent thread that fit.

I’m not sure about the Gold Fist recipe, but the 500 cubits is credited to your character upon walking through the portal after you enter the sanctum. I don’t think it has a coffer

Do you have weapon crafting lvl 2?
Did you restart steam?

1 Like

aha! it was in weapon crafting 1!
Thanks for the tip, @majorvex!

(weird that I had the iron fist recipe without any weapon crafting skills. I was looking at all the tech crafting skills.:joy: oh well! problem solved! :smiley: )

1 Like

It’s ok…I did the same thing lol

1 Like