60hrs in, me and my friend hit a bit of a wall. Any advice?

I also wanted to add… joining a guild can also help. I am the leader of iLLumiNaughty. We have no requirements for joining and we welcome those who want to do their own thing, or those who want to be part of the guild experience.

Our buffs reactivate today 8/5. We run the Grapple and Run Speed at lvl 3… this helps a lot when hunting and frankly, I can’t live without this buff. I’m spoiled.

We also have the Builder buff which adds extra block placement (so fast they gave you the ability to slow it down!) and it adds chisel durability! And we have the builder safety buff which allows you to fall and take less damage…

Our guild books are in our city, which is easily found via Blingz & Things. :blush:

Best thing to do at the start is to make alts, specially after level 24 when you can’t reset skills. After you reach level 50 it’s okay to ditch alts and use skill pages, they work great but useless before level 50.

Sorry, I totally disagree. It is so easy to get from level 1-20. You could have a pretty decent crafter with that and you can level within a day or two. Do it again and you’ll have a character you can take mining. Do it again and you can have a forger/crafter.

Also, having alts allows you to have different options for plotting and maximizing footfall generation.

I have 10 characters. I play on two of them which both have 3 skill sets. The rest are for leveling and earning cubits for plots.

Mhm check edit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Much better advice.