6km Community Planet Poll

To clarify:

If you want sapphire, take a chill atmosphere as that generates the Primary Gem. You will still get topaz but sapphire will be your Top % gem and produce a secondary amount of topaz. Just a lesser % of them per chunk.

For Topaz, you want the same thing as sapphire except the atmosphere is Shock. Same selections but Topaz will be the primary gem. With Sapphire being Secondary.

This is why Blast worlds gen diamonds more than Ruby’s. Same concept.
Take a burn world and kiss what I said goodbye. I haven’t figured out ruby’s lol But burn world should gen more Rubies than Diamonds.

So in short:

Atmosphere = Primary Over Secondary Gem Generated
Blast = Diamond / Ruby
Burn = Ruby / Diamond Has Lava as primary Watersource
Chill = Sapphire / Topaz
Shock = Topaz / Sapphire
Toxic = Emerald / Amethyst
Corrosive = Amethyst / Emerald

1 Like

Sapphire is always a great choice :slight_smile: Chain Chiseling ftw

1 Like

All type of worlds have their own type of liquid combination at surface vs core.

Burn World (Ruby) will always be Lava & Lava.

If you would like the most Ruby possible you will need to focus on flat/desert biomes. It’s where the ruby do spawn.

But it’s hard to get with burn world, because their base generation is heretic/chaotic with a lot of holes and lava patch under soil.

3 Likes

I would use a large world for either Large hunts or a guild that have a lot of members and want something with more space to build on.

For Hunting I would go for a either Lush/corrosive(T4/ T5-T6) world with mostly planes biomes and not much water. Might pair some hills biome into that for the scenery but at the minimal

4 Likes

Cold Berry Meta :wink:

1 Like

Best biome for sapphire IS defenetly MAZE because IT will give you big Compact sapphire areas.

Olympus gives you sapphire AS Rings on the outside of the mountain ( attitude 80 to 120 )
Topas will Spawn in the Center of the mountain ( attitude 120 +)

4 Likes

Agreed! I roll great chills pretty constantly using a mix of what @bucfanpaka suggested for biomes on my chills and a little tweaking of the biomes. Some rolls are just great and some not so much, but I’ve been super lucky with all my most recent chills.

4 Likes

Others beat me to it on the explanations… :slight_smile: It is the type of world that determines primary and secondary gem types.

The Olympus question on Chill is an interesting one - I tend to add it for extra topaz, but it produces rings of sapphires, since sapphires spawn around 90-140 alt. Maze is DEFINITELY the best sapphire biome. It has a pretty level surface usually around 128 so can just dig down to around 100 and stay there. With a 6 km, I’d think you’d wind up with at least one good area and a lot of sapphire farms out there, so for a hunting world I’d probably skip Olympus.

If you go T5 it becomes even easier to make a good world since you don’t do a lv 8 pick and can take Gleam Spiral alone at lv 7, which is an excellent hunting choice, and be able to take Strata Slice at lv 3, another great one. Can also throw in an extra lv 3 pick or two if wanted. You’ll lose sapphire count BUT there are a lot of sapphire world out there and if you did a T5 off Serp then you have an easy spot to reach and level alts mining.

3 Likes

@majorvex Sorry to be yet another pain in the You know what. But would you mind closing this thread?

<3

Closed as per OP’s request.