8 Reasons you NEED to Play Boundless - Video

Hello all, I hope your Sunday is chilled and full of Boundless!

I have spent the last 4 days working on a video covering 8 Reasons to Play Boundless. These are my opinions and personal reasons to why I play, I would love to know why you play!

Anyway, hope you enjoy:

34 Likes

Really well made video. Definitely highlights the games best features

3 Likes

Nice! :+1:
The montage is amazing! Perfectly summarized too
Can’t wait for your next video!

3 Likes

@Veitsi - Thank you very much! I put a lot of time into it so glad you enjoyed!

@Trizer - Ah thanks alot! I have plenty of video ideas, so #WatchThisSpace :wink:

1 Like

Great video, well narrated and it certainly helps to show just what a relatively few number of people (in terms of player base compared to some games) have already created in such a short space of time :grin:

2 Likes

Cheers mate! Yeh some stuff people have built is crazy good, a new player who doesn’t really know what Boundles is, might even think some of the builds are game generated ^^

2 Likes

Nice detailed video there man :D!

2 Likes

Very nice video.

2 Likes

Very good video! Well stated!

2 Likes

Super video - thanks for creating and sharing it.

This really put a smile on my face!

6 Likes

@Haradim - Thank you man, really appreciate it!

@Anabella - Thank you, very nice comment! :slight_smile:

@Corbeno - Thanks alot, appreciate the feedback :smile:

1 Like

Ahh cheers James, really appreicate that! :slight_smile: And as did that comment, on mine!

1 Like

Awesome video. I’m sad too have watched it at work, as it just made me more anxious to get back home and play more!

2 Likes

Thanks mate! :slight_smile: Its the worst when you watch a video about a game whilst at work, all you can think about it getting home to play :joy:

3 Likes

Great video, subscribed. Keep it coming. An idea for series, since Jiivita is posting long detailed videos about bigger picture regarding some mechanic, it might be useful to outline in shorter videos specific features, e.g. how something works, furnace… It might be a bit dull topic though :wink:

Anyway, doing great. While I was watching the video I was like: “yeah, that’s why I like Boundless” - every time you switch to next point :joy:

4 Likes

You do love our Chisel Town, isn’t it? Great vid btw, and would love to watch more by you!

2 Likes

great work again!
This would surely get people playing who are currently on the fence.

1 Like

Awesome thanks Spoygg! That is a very good idea actually, thanks, I will write that in my little black book of ideas :wink:

Hahah I’m glad you share my love for Boundless! :smiley:

3 Likes

@CosminNegoita Thanks Buddy :slight_smile: Yeh Chisel town is one of the best places I’ve come across for sure!

@catfud Thanks again Catfud! :slight_smile: I hope it does, more people the better :wink:

1 Like

Awesome video, I wish more people would check this video and game out!

2 Likes