80 people on Circarpous during the hunt

There’s one in 40 mins, meeting at Meteor Meet on circ - going to Cardass @Janna55

1 Like

sorry missed it, in too much pain had to lay down. Hopefully tomorrow I can join in one

Hope you feel better x

Great hunts as always Jacey glad to join in every day :star_struck::+1:t3:

1 Like

What is the schedule for your hunts? And do you have a discord server?

I don’t have a discord server but my hunts are at 6pm GMT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @JaceyLive for the hunt :+1:

8 Likes

I hope the slides didn’t hinder anyone’s hunt today. :joy:

1 Like

Great video!
Thanks for being apart of the hunt :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was there a bit. I had enough when i saw “half” of the people just running around with lootsticks not even trying to help. So i died and returned home .
Thx for the 10mins though

1 Like

No problems with them hindering us lol, also we will need to give some plots out soon :slight_smile:
When your ready let me know and I’ll send people your way for the people who attend hunts :slight_smile:

It’s cool, they is no right and wrong way to play the game. I encourage everyone to play how they want to play. Thanks for turning up though

5 Likes

Yay I’m in a video so I’m kind famous along with the rest of the daily hunters there. Fun to watch :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s such a shame it’s normally kinda mad on these hunts so many people an all but everyone gets revived an it is fun. Maybe come back I will save you but I don’t run about with a revive stick so ya know :wink:

When are these hunts, i need to get more involved with the community lol

Join discord of any of the big guild :slight_smile:

@tonylecrafter ok thanks, how do i go about doing that sorry for the nooby reply lmao

Should be link to our discord in this thread:

If need anything message @Orrian he is in charge of the guild.

1 Like

These more popular hunts are run by myself.
Here’s the discord for ‘Meteor Meet’

1 Like

Here is a working Iconic discord link :wink:

1 Like