A Base for the Long Haul

I encountered this when playing through the beginning quests with a new character and I have gleam club.

I cannot add beacon fuel.

And then when I destroy campfire and then try to destroy beacon I get this message…

Edit: a few minutes later I discovered that there was an extra plot “automatically” plotted above my original campfire plot. Maybe when I placed the beacon??

it looks like your trying to add fuel to an already fuelled beacon. It doesn’t stack like that.

When you place a campfire it puts down two plots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make another beacon controller, place it outside your current beacon and add the fuel?

I forgot about that you are right.

I understand but that is the problem. I was unable to follow the steps in the objective, because I have gleam club?

but you can fuel new beacon to claim new area even with gleam club right?

It would have to be a new beacon outside of a plotted are. Still have to put fuel in to start a new beacon, placing a beacon within a plot will not work.

Edit: I have gleam club. I still need to add fuel to all of my new beacons.

Looks like you have a situation where Gleam Club auto-fuels your beacon, but the objective would not recognise this as it requires a specific type of fuel item to be added. A workaround would involve placing another Beacon Control outside of a plot as already mentioned. Nevertheless, it is an issue, so it’s been added to the database.

1 Like

If you place a beacon inside of a plot you claimed with a campfire, it’s "beaconed’ already and with gleam club you won’t need to add fuel.

If you place it in the wild, you need to throw in a basic fuel and then it will fill up to your membership date.

EDIT: You can fill up a plot with beacon controllers, if you want to.

Thank you vdragon.