A big thank you to the developers

Just wanted to give a shout out to the developers for the constant new features and improvements. The game is really coming together!

In addition, I want to give a extra shout of gratitude for the monthly Oortian hangout meetings. The level of effort they put into the meetings on top of everything else they do is truly humbling. I cannot help but smile ear to ear in every call because I can tell how much they care about what they are doing and how eager they are to share with its fans.

When I first signed up as an Oortian, it felt like a decent risk as the process was so early then, plus the rewards seems relatively minor at the time. But having been in these meetings for nearly 2 years now, I can say that it means so much more to me than anything else. In fact, I had backed a couple other games which promised meetings and although those games met the letter of the perk, they are profoundly disappointing experiences compared to Boundless. Backing Oort I honestly feel, I am getting a great value because of these meetings and the game.

Sincere thank you!

21 Likes

We’re only getting started. More coming soon! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Are these meetings for early backers only?

It is part of the Oortian pledge level. I believe anyone who pledges to that level now would get the same benefit.

2 Likes

Part of the rewards for backing the game with Oortian level

4 Likes

Thanks! Truly wish I could afford it. Just happy to be here supporting at any level. :grinning:

7 Likes