A few suggestions

1. The Ability to repair and an option to destroy Tools/Weapons
  2. A curved block type or chisel so we can make arches
  3. More unique types of monsters such as ones that camouflage themselves by hiding half underground and popping out as you get closer, or chameleon type enemies that change their color depending on their surroundings.
  4. Intelligent NPC bad guys, the universe is too docile, there should be a hostile alien race that roams/flies around in ships and are a big threat.
  5. Mini bosses, there should be giant versions of different creatures that are way harder to fight and require multiple people to down.
  6. Disappearing vegetation, when a tree trunk is harvested, the leaves should disappear too after a bit.
  7. Trees that fall or at least collapse down onto each other. not only would this help with harvesting wood, but would make it a lot easier for clear cutting a plot.
  8. While were at it, round trees and smoother terrain. The art style in this game is amazing, but would be added to so much if the base world was less blocky. Also, would make your character fit into the universe better considering he/she is not blocky at all.
  9. Character customization, Clothing and armor crafting. This is an MMO after all. I want to look unique.
  10. Hopefully they are working on this already, but better animations for slingbow projectiles
  11. More types of ranged weapons like a long range sniper rifle with a scope.

Mentioned

Possible with Sloped Chisel

Mentioned

Actual bosses aka titans are being implimented

Mentioned

Mentioned but most likely not being added to op for tree farming

Been in the works for awhile also for more character customization upgrade.

Kinda pointless atm but good suggestion, if you check the skill tree there is more weapons coming

I think he meant actual curve like an arch or bow shape.

1 Like

I know :slight_smile:

So, not possible with slope chisel?

is possible

Consider the huge impact to performance that view range already has on rendering the game, then multiply that with the high polygon count you need for “curved” blocks, and you will understand why we won’t likely see much more curve than what the slope and bevel tools already provide. I’m sure some machines could handle it, but certainly not consoles or older machines.

All good suggestions though. A lot of them are planned for development, or already in development. I can point you toward a few threads if you want to check out more?

3 Likes

I understand we wont have more shapes (and we have a lot anyway now). I am not advocating adding more.
Just pointing out that the guy most likely asks for arch shape chisel that can be done on a single block rather than created through putting a few chiseled blocks together. Thus his suggestion can hardly be dismissed with “its already possible”.

Sure I created a lot of arches myself using slope, bevel and even square chisels but none of them are actual arches.
They are not clean one hit arches.

Can you one-hit a block to this with slope chisel? (as seen from one side):

or turn a single block to this with whatever number of hits with a slope chisel? or any chisel?
archchisel2

6 Likes

Can you post some screen shots of your arches I am working a circle platform 34 blocks in diameter and struggling with the outer edge being what I want.

yep, what i meant

'Ive never been working on sth that big. I did arches as in columns and gates with no more than 8 wide so quarter of the size of your arch which will be based on 34 and have 17 size base to top.
My arches were just different combinations of bevel and slope (in most cases) - a lot of them destroyed by now.

1 Like

this can be done with decore stuff like poles maybe

1 Like

No problem, thanks for the reply