A filter for forged gear would be amazing

It would be amazing if we could get a filter when using the buy from tab in knowledge. It’d be a relief to search for a specific forge ability (auto harvest, glow, liquid breaker, etc)

8 Likes

This would be absolutely game changing

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

A way to search for specific forges would be best, but just to be able to find any specific forged item would be a huge step in the right direction and help lead us to actively stocked forge shops.

If I could choose between the gleambow event and this I would choose this for sure. There is an awful lot of stuff on the dev’s plates but let’s hope that this is high up on their radar.

2 Likes

Iirc when the the shop scanner was released they said something about adding color and forged info in the future.

1 Like

The underlying systems support this. What is missing is all the UI elements to facilitate its use (which is no small thing)

1 Like

I cant even imagine how such a screen would look like and on top of that it would have to fit in with the aesthetic and be accessible across platforms. I can certainly understand why they haven’t put it in yet since it is a lot of work. But I would still very much like to see it.

2 Likes