A Gen X Saturday Morning

As a kid we watched cartoons. Some who were lucky were on their Atari while eating their breakfast.

Today if you’re lucky and have 2 PS5’s and 2 TVs side by side 1 playing Boundless and the other on World of Tanks.

God it feels good to be a Toy’s R Us Kid and never grow up.

Good morning Boundless have you had your cereal and coffee yet?

11 Likes

I had milk and toast and throw on my snuggy on and on a lot run right now. Your right it is good to be a Toys R Us kid :joy:

1 Like

Its 99 here in my part of Texas so I’m still wearing sun dresses looking forward to wearing my bear or cat onies soon.

Z -Trior Lightbringer

1 Like

I’ll never grow up. I’m like Peter Pan…until I try to move too suddenly and my back goes twang!

4 Likes

I know that one i have pinch nerves and a few other things. Mentally im still 10 physically I’m … but many days I feel 90 :laughing:

3 Likes

sweet memories - ate breakfast playing theme park on amiga cd32 :smiley:

it was… 3000 years ago?

4 Likes

Theme Park was one of the best games.

2 Likes

As an elder Gen X, I approve of that way to start a Saturday morning. It’s Sunday on this side of the rock, and I foolishly promised the starving hordes a Sunday brunch - so I’ve just finished making pancake batter.

3 Likes

pancakes yyyyuuuummmmmmmm wiith jam, sweet vanilla cottage cheese or with fruits in homemade whipped cream :smiley:

polish pancakes

images

2 Likes

and this ofc

1 Like

we had sweet pancakes, and savoury pancakes, mini quiches, rosti, sausages, bacon and a cheese and fruit platter. This is why I don’t promise Sunday brunches very often lol

1 Like

i also likes savoury and guiches, often i just made pancake batter, mixing with sliced ​​ham, sausages, vegetables and making fast lunch :smiley:

1 Like