A group reaction on the trailer ;)

Next minute I’m prepared to drop 500 USD on the game.

2 Likes

I only played it for 4 and a half our or so, but to be honest I approached and played it as Minecraft.

Coming also from a murderous competitive PvP game EVE Online I am hoping that we get a mix of Minecraft, EVE-Online (one universe, many players) and more resources oriented strategy games, topped off by a great cooperative experience I get from a game like CS:GO (but then with slingbows :wink: …)

Not “feeling alone” is the major point I like to see. At least 80% NPC’s even when there are thousands of Players online would be ideal.

3 Likes

For the moment no NPCs at all are planned. But I really doubt that you’ll feel alone in a big town when players from all over the world will play the game, because there will always be someone who’s online^^

2 Likes

Yep, like @KuroKuma said, the best way to not feel alone is to join a guild upon launch. There are a few already openly recruiting and I’m sure MANY more will form once guilds have been discussed more in the dev log.

For now I’d say just keep up a presence in the forums (which it seems like you’re doing a fine job of already!! :smiley: )

1 Like

Was about to say “Uhm, you know Playstation VR is only for PS4 right?” but then I remembered…

1 Like