A Legendary Journey

:sleepy: I hope you will come back soon - if you do and if there’s anything I can help you with, please let me know. Whatever you need, just name it.

1 Like

Well this makes me very sad today. @ILegend you have been a true friend and a class act. You stood by me always and always considered others before yourself. Boundless pays tribute to a true legend today and you have made this game so much more special by your being a dear part of this community. I wish you all the best and please drop a line sometimes.

2 Likes

@ILegend Sorry to see you go friend.
If you do come back. You may want to consider the reapers trials. I never liked your name on the wall of weakness but rules are rules. At least you can rejoice in knowing your name will be displayed for eternity… on the wall of weakness. :disappointed_relieved::beers:

3 Likes

You will be missed friend. Take care @ILegend

3 Likes

@ILegend Very sad to see you go. Hope we see you in the Boundless universe again soon. Best of luck out there :smiley:.

Please don’t hesitate to ask for help when you do come back! :hugs:

2 Likes

Legend-chan didn’t even say bye to Cookie-chan (;.; )

1 Like

What an absolute legend :crown::raised_hands:

1 Like

I would guess his departure is entirely linked to the problem around the glass panes and warnings of possibly locking shop-owners in their shops from the outside. That objectively could not have been a great situation for the shop owner.

It’s sad that the parties involved couldn’t get to a better agreement than one having to straight-up leave the game.
Though it’s awesome of ILegend to set up a way for people to take over his build after he left, instead of ninja-leaving in the night and letting his builds regen without warning.

I’m curious to hear how things will evolve from there, how LegendVille might change or if it will stay the same to honor ILegend’s building legacy.

2 Likes

Tbh I highly doubt it has anything to do with that. Leaving over something like that would be unlike him, as far as i know, and honesty quite childish, when it could have been so easily resolved.

Whatever his reasons, they are private enough that he didn’t feel the need to share them with anyone, and i for one respect that, whatever those reasons are.

I also doubt he will be back, at least for a good while, if at all, and that i also respect enough to not go “please come back to us”…

Safe travels Legend, where ever the winds take you.

3 Likes

Another veteran has stepped down :frowning: Its very sad to say goodbye to @ILegend ;( Lets wish him all best in future games he will play :wink: Maybe we can meet him somewhere else :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: or maybe he will be back one day? Anyway, good bye man :frowning:

3 Likes

Sad to hear this news when I was at work from someone else that plays the game. @ILegend you will be missed along with your immense building skills. I hope this is just a break for now and not a true goodbye. Cheers mate!