A Legendary Journey

12 Likes

That was awesome bud. Glad you made that.

1 Like

Your not going anywhere are you?

1 Like

STORY TIME:

Around the clock: @XxymoxX, @MrNiX, Kaosmstress, ChaosMkr
TNT has worked with Legend for some time now and he has been somewhat of a brother to us.

Yesterday, he asked us to do a special job for him. And it was eating us up because his surprises are seldom sub-par. (And we generally have to be on our game)

A few hours ago we met up and he took us deep into his massive portal tree… I of course drowned because I’m an idiot and was a “respawn” behind the guys. But I saw where they were headed and caught up a few moments later to find a bit of stunned silence and this:

Read carfeully

Well there you have it, Legend knows how to make an exit!

It is at this point that I have to tell you, I haven’t completely processed this. There are a lot of mixed feelings, a bit of sadness, shock, pride at my friend’s skill for execution, denial that he left, … a bit more sadness due to some forum posts of late, a feeling of honor and gratitude that he thought this highly of us… and pretty D lucky we roll with 1000’s of extra plots! THAT was an INTENSE plotting session.

SO:

• We preserved Legendton, and have access to Legendville. Please contact @Envyv77 regarding any Legendville issues (hallways/doors/whatever) and please be nice. We will try to accomodate you. I do understand what Legend was attempting with the hallways and I deeply regret that it didn’t turn out as well as other things he did. His resume is very impressive.

• If you have any other needs or concerns, please let us (TNT) know. We really will help you. There is NO need to be homeless because of this (you know who you are).

• Legend left us a bit of a Will and we’ll try to respect it.

• Ummmmmmmm, some portals got shut down in the ruckus, please feel free to re-open them. Money was distributed to that end and I can get you guys a stacks of shards to cover re-opening costs. My apologies for the honestly major inconvenience. We will NOT be disassembling Legendton, and will get the name put back asap. As it deserves.

• If you have potential ideas and intentions regarding any of this stuff, please let us know. We are open to all suggestions.

• Somebody I know (not me) totally did not cry. Not even a little. … you know who youre not…

Lastly:

@ILegend Dude, when you pull off your magical re-appearing trick, know you’d have a place with us. Your work is always very much appreciated.

14 Likes

Love u guys.

Least u didnt die from the lava sigh

(esper)

Unfortunately MrNix did die in lava I had to revive only to then die again in the water. Can’t take him anywhere :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

It’s ok it happens

I heard the news about iLegend. I’m sad to hear. He was a good builder and we were friends for a long time.

I definitely neither wanted nor expected him to quit.

Fortunately TNT was able to save his builds when he unplotted and we will figure out a tasteful way to handle things together. His tree build was very cool and his location tokens was a great idea.

I hope you are ok iLegend.

2 Likes

3 Likes

that’s a real shame .
don’t think the big pile-on has reflected particularly well on some of the boundless community…really wish there had been more patience and restraint.
@ILegend ttfn but look forward to your next project…bigger and better!

2 Likes

Whos gonna beat me in all my games now… @ILegend :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

That is indeed quite an exit! Wow.

I just really really wish it wasn’t on the back of the walling off in Legendville…

2 Likes

I knew it was a goodbye video right away. Wish you the best old friend the game is differently taking a hit.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go mate. I really hope the recent comments on the other thread arn’t the reason for your departure, I hope to see you in game again in the future, but regardless good luck out there with whatever comes next.

1 Like

but… he’s the only one that threw snowballs back : (

2 Likes

That episode of SkyBlock got way out of hand! :smile:

Nice montage, with some verry feels music :ok_hand:

Edit: Just been told it was a goodbye video… I shouldn’t type under the influence of no sleeps

3 Likes

@ILegend friend??? Be sure to always game on!!! Leave your mark where ever it may take you!

2 Likes

I’m emotional too. I know we did not part as friends @ILegend but I wish you nothing but the best, and I hope that you will change your mind and return to boundless some day.

8 Likes

Not another one :frowning:

Wish you all the best @ILegend

1 Like

Dropping like flies these days itsa toxic environment for sure though.

Ilegend good luck Im not far behind hope to see you in another game less toxic.

4 Likes