A Poll about Plot availability

so, as the title suggests, but is confusing (no idea how tot rephrase0

Here is a poll that asks

• Plots sould be available in the cash shop
  • Plots should NEVER be in the cash shop

0 voters

this comes from the recent debate/s about the plot argument where a lot of people are debating (violently it seems) against others

Dev input welcome

The issue is way beyond trolls… so not voting. AND we should probably just stop the round and round on this discussion.

4 Likes

Not sure really. I’m fine either way I guess. So I did not vote.

i have edited the voting system for that reason, thank you

If you all are afraid of trolls, you can limit buying plots per level.
For example you can buy X plots each Y levels, so the bad trolls have to play, instead just buying and blocking other players.

In other games there are financial caps, where you can only buy a specific amount of items. If you reached the cap, you cannot spend more money. This won’t fit to the financial plan of boundless (I think).
But if you think people will buy too much, you can balance it on activity for example to ensure, that real players (no trolls) will be rewarded for playing.

2 Likes

are you meaning this should be implemented by dev? because if you set it as a personal goal to ONLY buy plots every 10 levels… those who are true trolls will not limit themselves…

oh i understand now @vibe-x

your sayinghave it as an in-game limite cap… but yes somehow the devs need to do something like this where they get profit/we dont get trolls

Why are we doing this again? We have already done this.

2 Likes

because all the XXX’s here who are waring about it… unhappy? (which i am) then flag it for moderation :slight_smile: (i will not mind as i cannot delete an actual thread)

Basically @Peyago you have understood what the point actually is… (why all the arguments about this)

I’m going to get out here before PETA comes and arrests us all for beating this poor horse.

7 Likes

and everyone, do not forget you can click Tracking at the bottom of any post, and choose to mute it (which will then never show in the thread list :wink: )

The poll is misleading so not voting. I’m sorry :(. To say that “plots are available in the cash shop” is fully correct. As you level, you choose whatever you want for your character be it more plots or character respecs, etc. It is not as though there’s some small amount of plots you get by level 50 and then you need to spend $$$ to continue getting plots. If plots is your thing because you want to build big, you can get a massive amount of plots completely for free. It’s your choice.

1 Like

I don’t think plots belong in the cash shop.
But i don’t consider them pay to win either.

Furthermore i don’t think we will see any noticeable impact from bought plots.

(Dude, is my opinion boring…)

8 Likes

May be a boring opinion, but, it’s mine too. I don’t believe they should be in the shop as you can get a ton of plots if you put in the effort free with the 10 character limit. However, the universe can be too big for it to cause any real problem. Any problems are easily fixed by developers. Say someone buys plots and blocks off the best known sources for red gleam or whatever turns folks on at the moment. People can choose to make blue gleam the in thing instead and therefor remove the value of red gleam. If say whatever expensive gem that people need to make certain things then the developers just create three more planets with a lot of that gem driving the value down very low by flooding the market. Now the player that bought those plots has cost themselves in game money as their investment went to worth nothing practically while their wallet is now a lot lighter. So, no problem.

I don’t see a problem, however, the big selling point of pre-release upgrades was essentially the increased plots. Putting plots in the shop devalues those upgrades. To me it really doesn’t matter though and at least sales put more money into Wonderstruck and help them keep improving the game over time. I really see no point in arguing about a problem that does not exist yet and if it ever does exist is easily remedied.

5 Likes

Thank you, I agree absolutely. Everone is talking about problems, before they appear. Maybe some got a glass sphere to look into future :smiley:

4 Likes

I have the strangest feeling of Déjà vu … again …

:eyes:

6 Likes

He’s dead Jim.

The horse is dead

5 Likes