I was wandering around in game today after work rained out and I found myself on Angel for some reason.
I was on a quest for something but I forgot what like, 15 min in.
I found this place and it looked hella cool. I did what any sane person would do and tried to grapple inside.
but there’s a window so I died.
But it was kinda cool because I respawned in the basement or something
I was kinda stuck for a minute but I finally found a way out into the main area
its hard to tell theres a window from the inside too.
The inside is also deadly, I think because its guarding what I just decided is my new quest item, yams.
thanks for wasting 2 min of your time on my nonsense, lol.
The other day I was thinking about all the reasons people enjoy the game and I don’t see ‘wandering’ often enough so I thought I’d share a few of my wanderings from time to time. They’re the quests that I play the game for, lol.
A few general rules that my ‘quests’ must follow:
- no warping. Existing portals are ok.
- no backtracking through a portal you’ve just come through.
- explore every build you haven’t seen before on the way.
- friend’s icons on compass must be hit with a snowball before proceeding.
- I dunno I win or something.
- your quest item (the above quest doesnt count, I forgot what the quest item was) has to be pretty specific. A certain forge or color, that way it isnt on shop scanner.
- no using BUTT or other similar thingys
- you gotta narrate it but its cool if you do it in your head because you dont want your significant other to ruin all the voices.
god this game needs some rpg stuff