A question about stores

I want to make a store but I’m not sure how you are supposed to go about it. I have three ideas but I’m not sure what the done thing is.

Me and my friend have created a small outpost but if I put my store there I’m not sure if anybody would come to it/ find it.

The other option I see is I could put my shop in one of the main cities (I visit Therka market most often) but I’m not sure if it’s rude to just claim a spot and I’m not even sure who I should ask otherwise.

My third idea was creating my shop at the outpost and making a portal from there to a main city? I’m just not sure what the best thing is

Thanks all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally i would place the shop where ever you want and then link a portal to it, just make sure the portal is in a good location aka therka portal hub maybe ask @the-moebius nicely for a portal spot :slight_smile: if you need help let me know

6 Likes

i give away one plot shops on solumwatervilage connected to the moebius plaza this place gets lots off visitors and these are starter shop for those who want a bigger shop i have room for that to just contact me for a spot :):grin:

6 Likes

see @the-moebius is a little leg-end :slight_smile:

2 Likes

whats a leg-end

If you make the fact that you have a shop visible by just looking through a portal you’ll probably get more traffic.(if you go that route)

I think the shop gains traction not based on location, but based on offering. Omni pretty much established his shop for every single product, and most of the time he’s well stocked on goods. I guess a way better option would be a niche shop, where you only sell a limited variety of products, say “masonry” or “gems”. You’ll have a low number of suppliers at first, so most likely you’ll have to put the effort into gathering the resources yourself. Once people get used to your huge offering of “X”, they’ll start coming and then you can sell more.

Once you find a great portal spot, the forums are here for all your shameless advertising haha.

Good luck!

6 Likes

English joke when you call someone a legend you call them a leg end :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks all for the advice!! I’ve been creating a horde of tools to sell once I set up to get started.

2 Likes

are you online
i am :smile:

Yes I am now lol