A Quick Gleambow Topic

Hello everyone!

Since the event starts in about an hour, I wanted to ask, do we (collectively as a community) have a plan? :laughing:. I mean, a specific planet where we meet or everyone goes as they like? Id personally like to go with a big group for more T6 meteors :smiley:.

6 Likes

I’m going alone or in a pair I think… the idea of too many people is making me uneasy :laughing:
I’m gonna do my first ones solo I think get the feel for it, then Sunday I have a session planned with @bigad9 :slight_smile:

Might join some bigger groups just to see how it works out though… I can just imagine it being a little stressful!

3 Likes

Will gleambows spawn on exos?

A T7 gleambow hunt could be hilarious :rofl:

3 Likes

I went (with a friend) on several trips and i gotta say its less stressful (whoever reaches first gets half and leaves half) but the loot is small compared to going to a T6 meteor and getting 1/5 of it yourself haha :smiling_imp:.

1 Like

I’ll be soloing! Don’t mind a bit of friendly rivalry racing, when you see another orange dot closing in.

But I found much better success going alone last time.

1 Like

Solo and I’m staying away from as many people as I possibly can.

YOLO! To the battlefield!!!

4 Likes

what is the etiquette when I find someone at a meteor ? do I just join, or move along to find my own ?

Nothing matches diving into a T6 gleam meteor by yourself even for only 2 seconds. One of the finest Oortian pleasures :joy:.

1 Like

@Apt Usually ill leave them. Can’t say ill always be able to hold myself back though haha.

3 Likes

This is PvP season, you bomb them to mantle and steal the gleambow?? Aren’t we all the same page? :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Forget etiquette, this is every Oortian for himself!!

And you best take yourselves off my friend list for fear of being grappled out of the way :laughing:

5 Likes

If you wanna move in, you better be quick!

My super fast aoe gleambow totems make fast work of downed meteors :grimacing:

If we are both racing for the same one, I wouldn’t mind someone getting stuck in, but I’d likely back off, as this is my second gleambow event!

1 Like

If I see someone on top of the meteorite alred I’ll leave them to it but sometimes I’ll be so focused on reaching my goal and avoiding death that I complete miss another toon already there (but I will back off and let em have it).
Do like a nice race though…

Who was saying they were thankful for the nice community? Come see the evil within. This was a social experiment and you all failed :joy:.

Gleam is the root of all evil.

• RedY3
8 Likes

so I guess I’ll be seeing a lot of rarely used alts being their worst possible selves then :smiley:

4 Likes

Literаlly hehehe the evil within will overcome аnd overtаke us аll

Prаised be the Gleаm Lord

2 Likes

And to think I was going to play nice. Now I see how you people are. It on now no mercy

4 Likes

GOT ONE! woooo!

2 Likes

This event is probably the most PVP thing boundless has ever had.

4 Likes