A Refresh of your favorite B.U.T.T

Do I have to “do anything” to refresh butt? Or just install the software then pop in and out of tnt portals

Im a party pooper… but things like this dont belong to a game i feel… theres alrdy a shop scanner in game… why you need another?

This is what I personally do. Activate it and have PC character hang out popping in and out of TNT hub. QueenRawr is usually me scanning.

While the in-game single planetary system is good and all it is highly inconvenient to have to run planet to planet to see what everything costs. Until the new API system has been implemented I will happily help others.

It’s much easier then the system that other games players had to implement via discord chats.

1 Like

Inconvinient … ye maybe.
When you have played this game 2years or more it doesnt matter.
Cause in the end theres only one question in boundless -> “what to do?”

If you are unwilling to use portal hubs that are provided that makes this 100x easier you should just stay on your neighbours shop. Thats just my personal opinion.

I’ve been playing this game a lot longer than my profile says, I just didn’t get involved with the community due to personal experiences on other games.

I use the portals all the time to get prices from planet to planet on ps4 while my own PC is doing the scan. For some, it is not an unwillingness to do so. Some people don’t exactly have the time others have to spend running everywhere and searching for three or more items per planet. For those and everyone else, I choose to help since I can’t play two versions at the same time. That is just my opinion on the matter though.

5 Likes

Thx for clarifying that.
Appreciate you didnt took it wrong way.
Im just one player and thats just my opinion

My new favorite butt

3 Likes