A Refresh of your favorite B.U.T.T

For the last 9+ hours me and @Dreyma have been going planet to planet scanning in updated prices for BUTT. Dreyma pulled an all nighter to help me out and honestly, I wont lie, did most of the scans…

We didn’t do selected items but instead did ALL items. At least for the list of 800+ we found.

We started with

and ended with

The grapple had the most empty spots so it was easy to work with and see what we were doing

Only missing the following if anyone wants to grab them. <3
Alcyon
Cardass
Delta Cancret
Galan
Houchus I
Kol Huroo
Malurialakrib
Norkyna
Shedu Tier
Till

P.S.
Some of you may have seen her on her lower level PC character QueenRawr.

P.S.S I think she also fell asleep at the keyboard so you might see a dead or Idling QueenRawr.

20 Likes

You are awesome. And this program provides me with a smile every time I see anyone talking about it.

3 Likes

She made a joke about doing this every two days or so and being ‘Temporary keepers of Butt’

We hope this helps out a majority of the players as well as those working on the larger builds. <3

6 Likes

Nice work!

Can somebody do Tana?

1 Like

She is half asleep but grabbing it. <3

1 Like

Great BUTT work, I always appreciate someone who puts time effort into the BUTT :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Very much so. BUTT needs love too.

4 Likes

You should tell my girlfriend that. Shes lazy, never works on the BUTT…

I guess its too much preparation, so hats off to you @ToxicNoodle !

3 Likes

Gasp?!

Honestly @Dreyma did most of it. I was popping in and out due to child and his classwork.

4 Likes

Don’t be That guy

1 Like

she wants to, unfortunately there is always a but :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

2 Likes

@DKPuncherello Tana Has been scanned. <3

3 Likes

Ganna try to get two more done before passing out.

3 Likes

Is there anything of importance on Tana?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks for the butt-work!

1 Like

Great work! ^^ Can I ask what browser the screenshot was taken with, I see some layout issues in there.

Awesome job!!! You guys rock! Thank you Soo much!

I used Chrome to take the screen shot with.

Thanks, it must be the wide scrollbar, I’ll fix it for the next release :slight_smile:

I have once again worked on refreshing all items on B.U.T.T for everyone while I went about my day on boundless.

I did most of the planets outside the higher tiers. Still have a few to get l, but falling asleep.

Those who saw me and thanked me it was much appreciated. I was doing hunts today on PS4 while scanning so I didn’t see a lot of them till later. <3

8 Likes