A spitter shot me through a sign?

I was inside one of my hubs, and a spitter came up to the outside of the building where we have a huge sign module window.
It then shot at me and although the spitter could not make it through the sign modules its shots did and killed me.
Not sure if this is a bug or if signs do not block attacks as I know they don’t block weather.

1 Like

Signs do indeed block shots. However,

It can poke its nose through.

2 Likes

There i was thinking it was mob proof

1 Like

What does the layout look like and are there any open gaps in it?

A spitter shot me through ornate gleam doors :pensive: can’t even afk in peace!

1 Like

I was in the TNT cardass hub the gleam signs act as a window the wall is 2 blocks thick and the signs were placed from the outside one block set back so they look as if they are centre between the inner wall and outer wall. The sign is surrounded all 4 sides

Can you provide a screenshot and coordinates of this exact area?

I believe it’s this place

1 Like

Thanks @Mayumichi.
Yes that’s the window

The area outside shown in the screenshot above has a length of 3 blocks, so it would be quite hard for me to try and lure a Spitter against the sign here, as it would probably fall off the edge. Nevertheless, I did create a similar setup, but I haven’t been able to get a Spitter to shoot through Gleam Signs. If you are able to get a video of a Spitter shooting projectiles through such signs, that would be great.

Sure will see if I can recreate, I somehow aggro’d it from halfway in the hub despite having max control and shadow epic

1 Like

Did you cycle through any forged tools? I occationally forget my hammers make mobs attack me.

Signs are not good protection. I caught a cold because it snowed.

1 Like

No I didn’t cycle through tools, I simply walked in there to check some details as I was building the flan hub and needed to copy the cardass layout