A way to sell plots/land?

What I have been wanting is to grant permissions / rent a space. Like for an inn. But that would be best coupled with the usable furniture, like a bed that increases XP gain or something like that. I would LOVE to run inns on planets that would be otherwise inhospitable for travelers.

1 Like

I will agree that the more the developers can do to make builds useful to people the better. Right now we have some beautiful builds that are either empty, storage rooms or workshops. Even if players have added their own “furniture” it does not do anything to draw in other players. If you can create spaces for players to interact directly (not like a store where the owner does not have to be there). It can create more of a community hub.

My opinion on this is to have a comfort level, or something similar, that is directly tied to the furniture that you place in the space. The higher the comfort, the more healing / XP gains you can receive.

Oortbucks.

I can foresee the complaints already… “Barista XP is too slow”

you are probably right. . oh well. . next idea.

Its a fun idea but I can’t think of a good way to implement it, mainly because people in game tend to hang out like, wherever.

I remember a couple weeks ago I was showing a new player around black light and Ethos was building his tower thing, we ended up chatting for like an hour while hanging from grapples at the side of the tower. :slight_smile:

Players aren’t very… picky when it comes to their community interaction spots. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess you could say you were… Hanging Around…

… I’ll go now.