About gleambow in circa

I haven’t been playing much during the event and I currently have 50 augments set aside for after.

I don’t know how many you’ve used but that sounds atrocious. Are there just so many players experiencing this that there’s some consensus it should be this way?

If these need to be used during the event it would be nice to know while the event is live. This thread seems in danger I’ll start a support thread more specific to the topic.

1 Like

I bet they’re just spawning hella far away. They can be the next region over I think

1 Like

It seems like being all bunched up on one planet might be causing some of the GB groups’ augments to not work:

11 Likes

This is something that’s been happening with multiple people. I’ve been in discord since we started the group thing and there’s usually over ten people in there and it’s happened to every single one of us multiple times. I’m on ps4 but many are on pc and have the mods to help see meteors.

Thanks for that information.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Well that sucks : /

Thanks to @majorvex we know know why

1 Like

So it’s better to use the augments either after the event OR on non-Lush T3+ planets during the event because otherwise there is a chance you will be wasting your augments…

3 Likes

Yes, they are harming themselves and risk wasting their mutated sac augments by using them on busy event planets :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Yea… wanna know why? Regular meteors and gleambows don’t mix

They don’t mix? How so?

Creatures kill us…

If the devs didn’t want this to be the case, they would have limited GB meteors to T1 & T2 planets.

You still have to deal with the creatures on the event planets anyway.

1 Like

This is true, but wave after wave of creatures is pretty tough when you have a time limit

I had lost almost all interest in boundless and this hunt that was organized is maybe the most fiun I’ve had with the community since I started on day one. I’ve made so many new friends and my love love for this game was being rekindled but that didn’t last very long. I am totally utterly disheartened by this whole thing now. Because of a few bad apples something that has been a really positive experience for 95% of people involved has been turned into something completely negative.

1 Like

Meteor groups are a good thing :+1: Most people do have fun with them. I know I always do when I join them.

It sounds like you are doing your part by posting signs telling people to not over-react if an unknowing player comes across the spawned meteor and takes blocks. People can’t “steal” unplotted blocks or meteors, so there’s no reason for anyone to say someone did. That’s all. Groups aren’t bad at all. Quite the contrary. Bad apples are bad. Maybe let people know they will be reported if they repeatedly abuse others - regardless of whether or not they are with a group.

6 Likes