About gleambow in circa

I want to address the matter of the augments being used on circa, while I’m not one of the people who organized it I am one of the core group that first started it and it makes me kind of sad the negativity it just received.

First off I want to say to those who have received nasty messages because they went to get a meteor that was player spawned it was absolutely wrong for that person to do so. It does not represent the actions of the core group of people who started this and isn’t something we wanted to happen or want to happen. Please know that our intentions by doing this was to help people, this is meant to be an inclusive thing not an exclusive one for just a set amount of people. Keeping that in mind some are taking being asked if it’s possible not to do something as some kind of order like we feel like we are entitled to something which we don’t think we are… Everyone is perfectly allowed to play the game as they chose within the rules of the game. What’s happening is a community based event within the gleambow event and I think I can speak for those who organized it the more people that want to get involved the better. We don’t want to exclude anyone and the majority of us are willing to help in anyway and that includes giving augments, totems,etc. All you need to do is ask.

As far as the location goes, it’s an very good argument that this could of been done on a non gleambow planet, it’s something that I personally thought would be better but is it really that big of a deal? Meteors spawn by region, there’s over 50 regions per planet, so what we are talking about is over 200 regions to get meteors on so is a large group of people using 2-3 that big of a deal? I would understand if we had a high population in the game and planets were overcrowded but that isn’t the case. There are benefits to having it on a gleambow planet, we have natural spawns which we can get sacks to make more augments but more importantly we also can get people involved that aren’t in the forums or on discord in our event that happen to cross paths with.

I completely acknowledge opposing arguments but it’s still hard for me to grasp the negativity, this might be because of how positive this whole experience has been for me personally. I think it could be even more positive if even more would get involved. I’ve met some great new people doing this.

So please know everyone and anyone is more than welcomed to join us in the fun. If that’s not your deal then that’s ok also. You want to come and take from the player spawned meteors that is also your right, no one can stop you. I don’t mind if someone comes to the meteor I spawned, i prefer it wouldn’t happen but you have to keep in mind if you do it some won’t be happy. This is only my opinion and I could be wrong but I think it’s better to be part of this awesome thing that was organized than be outsides.

The last thing I want to say and I’m repesting it because it’s really important is that It’s one thing to be unhappy to have someone to come to a meteor that you spawned and another thing to send nasty messages which I am totally utterly against . To those who have to deal with that I’m am really sorry.

Be well
Stay safe

14 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I was really disheartened by some of the responses (mainly from people who understandingly did not know what we were doing) but take solstice in the fact that the majority people who have come have had some of the best experiences so far in this game. I invite anyone to come join us. We are a 24/7 hunt hosted by different people in different time zones to achieve this and we’ve made modifications to make it much more easier to understand for people with no discord. We will provide the first bits of augments for you to get started as well. Thank you all for understanding.

5 Likes

Line system. Although not necessary just helps us stay organized.

3 Likes

It’s because off boundless passion :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Was not best pleased at getting one of those messages myself considering that 1: haven’t played for months so no idea this was on until I logged 2 days ago, 2: the meyeors are on my door step so… yeah… and 3: a quick explanation of what the person was doing would have been enough to not touch those on this side of my plots. But hey, people will be people. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This was actually my only argument on previous topic.

Theres room for everyone sure,but what i understood was X basically saying to player who “steals their gleambow” to fk off.
This surely is understandable from the people who uses augments to summon gb s but theres still players as in this thread also who dunno really how gb works.

1 Like

How exactly does this work? You just need people to stand around when people use augments so you get lv6 meteors, right?

I think they all stand around in a platform, I saw them on circ, when I was hunting.

That’s basically it, as you can see in the screenshot that funte posted we even have a specific spot to shoot augment and people lining up so no one steps on another. It’s been working really well and I’m really impressed on how people are respecting the process.

On top of the nice lvl 6 meteors is the amount of ort that is available just tuning around getting it from completed ones. I made over a stack of ort between my augments and running around getting completed ones. There was actually someone only doing that yesterday, he was going to the meteors that we spawned, killing gleamtrunks for us, reviving people when they died so they got their meteor completed and collecting ort.

1 Like

I’m happy to leave my character standing around there and afk to help with spawns, where’s it at?

3 Likes

Like i said the argument for the location is a valid one and I understand the concerns around the whole situation. No one should endure negativity for playing the way the want to play if they aren’t breaking any rules. This goes to both sides of the arguments. @the-moebius said something very important, it has a lot to do with the passion we have for boundless. This whole situation is mostly misunderstandings between people and hopefully with better communication between ourselves we can make this event better for everyone.

hunt platform 8 on circa, there are portals to get there but I’m not sure exactly where besides the one I have in my pyramid on the second floor.

When you try to do something nice for the community and this happens

meme from last thread :rofl:

3 Likes

Spitcup is streaming the hunt if anyone is curious how it works.

1 Like

Thanks for announcing the launches by the way. That’s much better and I can avoid being in the way. Though I keep getting quite evil rubberbanding at the moment…

1 Like

making 25 augs to try out… so expect me to be annoying until i figure this out lol

yea, we are all getting some bad rubberbanding here and there

I just saw in the stream, that you also have portals to go quicker to certain areas. I am happy to provide a portal that is 4 plots away from the meteor hit area.

The house, can put a 2-block portal there

you’d be right here where the meteors come down:

Happy to bring a token to your platform. Would save you crossing the lake/sea…

2 Likes

I feel sorry for you. Like the disco slides everything you do is intended to help people yet controversy seems to follow you on circa. mala fortuna? Stay well!