Abuse via plots without anything built on them!

I try to enact change that a lot of people feel is good.

I am trying to get some discussion about cities and plots other than “NPC=Resistchange, shoutCMD=CoC is good, change is bad”

And this thread, is how it starts. Because more and more people will be negatively effected by this problem and one of two things will happen. Wonderstruck will change something, or enough people will leave then Wonderstruck will change something.

But hey Iniquitouslegion, I do love the thread bumps so keep it going.

Define a lot? I see nothing but people telling you to suck it up.

1 Like

Again. This is your fault. Whatever wrong you feel he did is irrelevant. Don’t make plans for plots you don’t own.

1 Like

in·iq·ui·tous
/iˈnikwidəs/
adjective
adjective: iniquitous

grossly unfair and morally wrong.

For every 1 person that comes to the forums to get attacked and berated by you foul trolls, is another group that wants to say something but they wont since right now, your nasty mob rushes them off the forums, but hey man, you do you and ill do me. And when this changes, maybe a year from now, or longer, or even shorter, ill always remember all your thread bumps.

And with that note, that is the end of me speaking to you Iniquitous. That is like trying to argue logic with someone named Xx69_moistKUSHplayaz69_xx. In other words, worthless.

Biv, thanks for the bump. You are adding nothing new to the discussion but keep up the bumps!

Gill, when everyone says its you… eventually you need to accept bro. It’s you.

2 Likes

You wont have to remember, my base will still be there. I have over two years worth of gleam.

1 Like

LOL YOU ARE UPSET OVER ONE PLOT. LOL.

I am trying to contact the individual to move it, I agree he has every right to leave it there. Notice I didn’t rage.

That’s the difference, I am trying to talk to the guy. You’re here crying, doing nothing.

1 Like

You claim you’ve been wronged. Dude claimed a whole bunch of land in a direction you want to build.

You have no idea what his plans are, but you assume he’s a troll.

Fine, he may even be one.

He didn’t claim a plot within your build.

He didn’t surround you.

He hasn’t planted a gleam tower to take over your town

He didn’t build giant private bits or other offensive material.

What do you expect to be done here? He didn’t do anything wrong. Rude maybe, but not wrong.

So you can continue to complain about a situation that will never be solved from those complaints. Or you can suck it up, learn from your mistake, and either build in another direction or start over.

YOU are the one who screwed up by not claiming what you want. Instead of deflecting, take responsibility and move on.

5 Likes

I am a troll because, there is nothing anyone can or will do about it. They don’t have the manpower to enforce a rule like that for one, second if I wanted to troll I would use the other 5k plots I have in reserve to plot the rest of your base.

Let me guess, you want a screen shot? Let’s see how bad you want it, if you want it I will show them to you. But i will also start helping that other guy build his forest.

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

yep happen a lot to me in EA you just got to live with it
almost all solutions i read have bad side effects and introduce a new problem

I’d like to think it’s self explanatory as to why this is locked, get a constructive conversation going and this won’t happen.

Mass plotting isn’t against the rules as long as no one is blocked in.