Abuse via plots without anything built on them!

If you had just done what they did instead and plotted off where and how much you was planing to build. Then something like this would’ve never happen…Just saying…Get your plots up Buddy.

To all of you crying, suck it up. IF someones places a plot its theirs. Cry elsewhere. Maybe people want forests, maybe people want land and dont want to build. It’s their freedom of choice. Now quit acting like 5 year olds and stop crying about it. Want more plots, get a job.

2 Likes

LOL beautiful forests and lakes… have you even been to C-merika? Not a single drop of water.

I love your outlook on how you think people are good and just.

Dont worry, when loop-hole rangers like yourself get the tables turned you will finally understand how crappy it is.

“If there is open space, anyone can plot there” says every NPC who doesnt own a large city or part of a good community.

IT wont happen, I was smart. I mapped my 1000 plots already. Notice I am not crying, you are.

1 Like

Ok, give me your 1000s plots location.

Shedu, old PS hub. My name is WidowMaker. I do a lot of Emerald trades with DK.

Starting to ring a bell?

To what end? They didn’t break any rules, the mods are not going to remove the plots.

So build a different direction. It appears you have no other choice.

1 Like

DK who made the Playstation refund thread?

To what end… because that is how change happens. People get displeased, a make some noise.

Then more and more people do the same thing.

That is how you start possibly some change.

What you are doing sir, is called deflecting. Man up

You thought I didn’t have 1000 plots, so when i proved you wrong again. You deflect, you’re a child.

1 Like

Im answering and asking you questions. You are the one who is fleeing. Called a forum, you know, discussions.

But I am sure you are the type of “person” who likes to flame and run.

Thank you for that. Get reported.

1 Like

There are only 2 types of people in this thread.

People who work hard to make their city and want it to be fun.

And leeches. And it isnt hard to see who is who.

This is a basic game mechanic. You plotted and planned poorly. This is on YOU.

Yes, dude should have talked to you first. No, he’s not obligated to. Your expectations are unreasonable.

If you want the land, plot it. No one is obligated to leave you an expansion buffer.

5 Likes

Well again Biv, this is why we have the forums. So I can make all the noise I want.

leech - a person who extorts profit from or sponges on others.

I run my own city, MY city. I run the Emerald market. What do YOU do? besides complain about people not doing what you want?

1 Like

I try to enact change that a lot of people feel is good.

I am trying to get some discussion about cities and plots other than “NPC=Resistchange, shoutCMD=CoC is good, change is bad”

And this thread, is how it starts. Because more and more people will be negatively effected by this problem and one of two things will happen. Wonderstruck will change something, or enough people will leave then Wonderstruck will change something.

But hey Iniquitouslegion, I do love the thread bumps so keep it going.

Define a lot? I see nothing but people telling you to suck it up.

1 Like

Again. This is your fault. Whatever wrong you feel he did is irrelevant. Don’t make plans for plots you don’t own.

1 Like

in·iq·ui·tous
/iˈnikwidəs/
adjective
adjective: iniquitous

grossly unfair and morally wrong.

For every 1 person that comes to the forums to get attacked and berated by you foul trolls, is another group that wants to say something but they wont since right now, your nasty mob rushes them off the forums, but hey man, you do you and ill do me. And when this changes, maybe a year from now, or longer, or even shorter, ill always remember all your thread bumps.

And with that note, that is the end of me speaking to you Iniquitous. That is like trying to argue logic with someone named Xx69_moistKUSHplayaz69_xx. In other words, worthless.