Action speed boon on fist?

Can you still put a action speed boon on fists? I know I use to be able to forge those on mine. I still have a couple of fist with it on them but they are about wore out. I can’t seem to get one to go on now. Not sure i am doing it wrong or if it was removed. The different ref pages I look at for boons are conflicting on the answer too. One shows it and one does not. Just checking to see if it was removed before I waste any more mats. If it still there which gum does it take? I know it use to be Lightness gum.

I wish we had an in game knowledge thing to keep up with all the boons and stuff cause it is a pain to rely on outside info when stuff gets out dated so easily from changes in the game.

1 Like

Yes you can put action speed on fists, you just need to use the lightness gum (for a much better chance of getting speed on fist)

1 Like

Thank you. I was looking at one of the sheets wrong and looking for the wrong buff. That one with the red and green backgrounds makes me eyes hurt and I have a hard time focusing on it. It has good info but I think am going to have to copy it and redo it in a color that doesn’t cause me to have trouble reading it.

2 Likes