Active Guild

Hello dear community

My problem at the moment is that my daughter has fallen in love with the game and would like to join our guild.

She has joined the guild, but cannot set it as primary
She doesn’t have a playstation kids account that would prevent that and I can’t find anything in the game settings.

Yours sincerely, the guild GerX
Aka DNA GliiiTcH

1 Like

Did she get accepted to the guild already? I would assume so. Theres an older bug out there that prevents joining or setting guild as primary. So far easiest solution is to leave the guild and re-join. Try that first.
Edit: @HOST says she needs to be kicked in specific. Not self leaving. And then re-join.

2 Likes

Correct I had that issue with an alt and had to have Host kick the Character then it was able to rejoin and it could be set as a main then.

I got a personal message from him on PSN and there he said they kicked her already but it didnt solve the issue… i don’t knows what else could work. Other than trying it a few times lol.

We have already done this 3 times and nothing happens.
We also joined some other guilds with her account, but none of the guilds were able to set her to active.

I don’t think they have a solution for it yet, but have you sent the info to support@playboundless.com with her character info? (and guild name) They might be able to check on it for you & manually add her to the guild via backend/database or command.

How many members are already in your guild?

Last resort option - create a new character or alt and try to add that one to the guild for her.

2 Likes

prob a dna glitch in the family :smile: hope it get fixed soon

1 Like

Thank you very much, I just sent an email, I hope this will help.
Thank you very much

2 Likes