Active places?

Thanks all for the input.
I decided to have my base of operations in Autumn Dell.
@Kelmat gave me a tour yesterday and it looks way bigger than i remember.

7 Likes

Autumn Dell is wonderful!

4 Likes

sure is, but parnwig isnā€™t. he rolls in dirt all day, isnā€™t that right @Kelmat?

2 Likes

Haha, save it for the insult board, DJ.

2 Likes

River Towns very Active :hugs:

7 Likes

Where is this autumn dell? If love to check it out too!

1 Like

Trior. Visit us via PS Biitula, Hunt Hive, Naughty Mall.
Some of us are on a bit of a break so not all our usual portals are up for the short term.

1 Like

I woulda built in Autumn but my builds float donā€™t match that Warmth autumn Theme lol

Try sometjing differentā€¦ its fresh thing to doā€¦
If you build just with one style you get boredā€¦ trust me i knowā€¦
I tried new styles and was surpriced i was actually making good work with those.

Dont plan itā€¦ just throw some legos here and there and the shape comes while you doing itā€¦ at least thats how i do it.

2 Likes

I Do try out new things but it always ends up being a Circle And Floating lol

7 Likes

Ofc it does at start if you have just done circles a year it makes sense start your build as you would usuallyā€¦
Or just do a circleā€¦ cut it in 4 piecesā€¦ use those for crops and things and then just do double stairs to next section wich you support with beams .

Obviously this is just me talking but thats how i would do it.

1 Like

Where you start your town duh I imagine it looking like the boys village from Peter pan lol

hey, gleambowdia is my place, connected to the dell, and is in no way in their theme. if you wanna build in autumn dell, just ask! @BabyCookie

3 Likes

Yeah, the contrast and proximity are startling; Autumn Dell packs some deep topographic lore to explore,and you can see tall rods of black and gemtone gleam of a wild base from many places in the Dell. Thereā€™s some flotsam from the former Oasis mall as well.

1 Like

It took a long time but @DJDancecraft nagged nagged and was given numerous timeouts but eventually he was just accepted in for good. :wink:

2 Likes

A section of a tree trunk! I look forward to seeing a giant disc with growth rings in it. Just donā€™t make it so big and light-sucking that it casts a gnarly shadow over everything, like some other thing there lately.

Glitch World on Refgar is still very active. I just struggle with Main Guild Guild Space. @_@

Although weā€™re not very present at the forum, Antara - located on Gellis - is quite active ingame.
We donā€™t have that much residents, so thereā€™s still plenty of space left. Main theme is Sci-Fi in different appearences. Just come by and have a look! :wink:

2 Likes

Stars Hollow that is now based on an island on tana and we are pretty active, we are small community that is slowly growing with the addition of purple rain, the guild is pretty casual, very friendly to new players as well.

3 Likes

Iā€™m still living on phemnorium. Iā€™m not sure anyone else is but moving 1 mil prestige home would be a nightmare.

I just hope Bitula is still active because I plan on reopening ā€œArise & Shineā€ shop at some point.