Active places?

While i still consider do i wanna play the again
I would like to know what places/villages/citys are active.

Feel free to list places and recommend.

4 Likes

Terra Nova is being relocated on lamblis. The hub is being finished currently and is looking really neat. If youre looking for a good house location close to a hub, this may be interesting to you. I put 10 by 10 plots down for a main production base for Tesla here and im still 350 meters from the tnt portal.

I love startup city projects.

3 Likes

Iconicsberg on Biitula, Rivertowns on Arie, Illuminaughty on Trior are pretty active as far as I know.
I do not recommend any of those btw~ Too big.

6 Likes

Like @Cyklisk said Terra Nova has enough space for new builds it is the main TNT Lamblis hub. With connections to Tigg’s, ult, PS and in the future more.
Main roads around Terra nova have been build only need some finishing of (detail work) and can be extended up on when needed.

There are no build rules or guidelines for building in Terra Nova and all i ask is that you claim what you need and leave plot protection off (need plots reserved let me know and ill claim ahead or add for you) and be kind to your neighbor(s).
Smaller “path” roads can be added by TTC when needed or by others. But TTC only starts adding road (organically) when needed.

I am working Atm on the hub/storage. This means once they are finished ill go back to finishing the roads ( south and west connections from main roads to central still have to be build) so that the current road connections can be removed.
Once parts ar finished fast travel portals will be added. So travel across the city will become much faster. (No body has time to walk 1000m :wink: lol)

3 Likes

Oooh oooh you can start over with @DeViLiShBeCkS city it’s Pretty and there not as big as Icon like Martok-senpai said @VirtualEclipse yet lol

2 Likes

Iconicsberg isnt thaaaat big. More than welcome to try to find land.

Make sure to have tylenol for the headache that comes with it.

6 Likes

You sure you still have space on Biitula doesnt look very spacey atm ;3
And a Vet like Buugi will need space~

3 Likes

Lacuna on Storis II would be Honored to have you.

3 Likes

That’s kind of harsh. Lol. We’re big but not TOO big. We’re actually really welcoming to people who want to build with us. My advice is don’t sell large communities short… especially when you don’t know them. :blush:

4 Likes

You Should have him with you Martok-senpai @VirtualEclipse

Nah, doubt hed be into our anime/game themed shtick~

1 Like

Hmmm wood theme who has wood theme @Kelmat is wood theme in autumn dell but it’s rare to see kelmat-chan lol, Naughty would be ma choice right next to Gina-chans @ginabean house it beautiful right there lol

2 Likes

I’m here right now!
Autumn Dell is mostly me and @Zephidyon. We’re in a bit of a slower gametime phase overall but there are 4 of us IRL friends who check in often enough.

Oh and not to forget @DJDancecraft is always hanging around boosting morale

5 Likes

ive always liked Autumn Dell! one of my favourite places at this day

3 Likes

@Buugi get u’re @SS back in game already!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just kidding… just hop in and casually build something, its a great distraction from what’s going on in the world right now. Boori is still active too.

2 Likes

I love Autumn Dell! I shop there a lot! It always feels cozy, and I love the insult board. :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment @BabyCookie! :blush: Building has been a huge stress reliever the last few days.

1 Like

hey, thanks for the mention! just promise me you will get ristok to fuel the portals, ok @Kelmat ?

1 Like

I’ll take no responsibility for @Ristok in any capacity. In fact it’s time to update the insult board!

2 Likes

dont worry, I can help you update it

1 Like