Actually seeing players running around the shops

I would disagree I live on a T6 planet… far more people on T3-1… the issue is boundless has no goal, it is not a real game. It needs PvP and/or real PvE. If it wants to be a mmo we need raid dungeons or something… meteors are just well… the same as farming mobs with higher spawn rate…

2 Likes

I get a few people a day in my shop and I don’t even have a portal for it. I do agree, though, there does seem to be a bit more activity

ahh… OK that makes me feel better - thanks

1 Like

Hard to live on a T6 planet when everything can instakill your crafters and alts… unless your base is mob-proof or your alts are all combat specced… or you don’t have alts.

Don’t have alts, but even that said you would n eed them on new skill trees which i do have… but I also don’t… I started on Shedu at level 12 on my first character… I was still using normal iron tools… You learn how to avoid death.

2 Likes

exactly. I’m sure as they add in more content people will come back to the game. As of right now, it feels like a partially completed game engine.

My old home town was Kindred Bay on Sorssi (sp?). It is pretty busy and seems to always have players running around all times of day. Very nice people too.

Gondor is a good shop owner. Haven’t dealt with anyone else they seem more worried about prestige

1 Like