Advanced coil prices?

Hi, I was wondering what sort of prices people are willing to pay for advanced power coils these days.

Going rate seems to be round 2k nowadays. Varies from store to store but can find them around 1900-2500 and a few places focus on adv coils selling at 2000-2200

1 Like

Ok, I only ask because I’ve had 30 advanced compactor coils for sale for 2 weeks at 1666c. I was wondering if they were just too expensive.

No that’s pretty cheap. Maybe location? Make a quick advertisement post and I’m sure you’ll sell some of them among other stuff in your store.

Yeah maybe. I am pretty close to an aqua hub. Probably doesn’t help.

Where is your shop? I can’t find you on this list, you would definitely be the lowest

https://boundlesstrade.net/item/9799/advanced-compactor-power-coil

If you just tell me how to get there, I have the scanner up now and can come register your stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in the closet, on Xa frant. I have a shop portal in the finata aqua hub.

https://boundlesstrade.net/item/9799/advanced-compactor-power-coil

Now we’re talkin!

2 Likes

Thanks very much

where abouts? I’ll take a couple later on today

never mind I got too eager, seen your above post now, will try find you haha!

1 Like

Hi, yeah my portal is in one of the corners.

1 Like

Oh I’ll definitely stop by after my character gets paid for their forge work! That’s a pretty good deal!

1 Like

Great! I’ll also have advanced refinery coils for sale soon!

1666 is a steal! Hopefully there’s some left later on today.

My feelings exactly lol

What are people after more? Refinery, or extractor power coils?

Well, I think you need more refinery coils in total to make a full “kit”.

You mean all types?

I mean that you the refinery has some of the highest power necessitates (due to the fancy gleam objects. So to make everything you need more then the others.)

Exception is Centraforge coils because you need a full 7200 to get the most benefit from it.

I have refinery coils up and will shortly have centraforge too!