Advanced coil prices?

I’m just going to move everything to a more popular location.

Just need to find somewhere then I’ll no-life getting set up and see where I go with my shop from there.

It really does come down to this. And the portals you have leading to your place/ease of access.

You may not even need to move your whole base. There are several malls set up now that gel this type of thing. You get exposure and almost guaranteed traffic. Gyosha Mall is the first place I go for anything I need. @majorvex did a phenomenal job with the layout of it. If you go to any standard mall in the US, the layout is quite identical to the layout she chose to use for her blueprint. When I walk through it I almost feel like I’m walking through the malls I hung out as a kid.

There are other malls as well, some a bit more flashy, some a bit more open, and still more I’m sure I haven’t been to yet. There’s definitely a lot of places to help you get that exposure as it’s already been centralized. You just need to get a plot claim put in and get a shop set up. You don’t have to move your entire base but if you wanted to you could build your workshop above or below the shop you pick out, if you decide to choose the mall option.

I have a plot selection at the gyosha mall myself that I haven’t had the time yet to flesh out, so if you can’t find anything I’d have no problems trading it out to you. It’s not a prime selection in the mall at all, but it’s there at least. Good luck with whatever you opt for.

1 Like

Lot of talk here but I want to know who is going to be the first to introduce advanced coils below 1000c, in good quantity, on shop stands.
Who?

I figured as much you didn’t seem to be too happy with how the crafting time was going for my order alone for instance.

Ah well, @Vansten or @catfud I will need some coils soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You? 999c sounds great for advanced mixer coils! I’ll take 96!

I know.

I have 144 coils made. 41 compactor, 72 refinery, 5 extractor, 25 work bench and 1 mixer.

If you need any, I’ll do them for 800c each for you, as an apology.

1 Like

mixer and centraforge are by far the hardest to make, because nobody is bloody selling gems at decent prices

For Mixer, Assuming your buying:

• Emeralds for 112c
  • Silver ore for 21c
  • Iron ore for 4c
  • Titanium ore for 15c
  • Flint for 1c
  • Tech Comp. for 2c
  • Tech Dev. for 5c

As well as paying tax both on buying the mats and selling the coils, you would need to sell for 1276c each for break-even pricing (without any tax, this goes down to 1116c). Not to mention the above values are a little below the average price of the materials.

Source: https://lab.mayumi.fi/boundless/#item=MACHINE_ENGINE_MIXERADVANCED

At this point, unless people are happy to sell for a loss, coils are not gonna go any lower until the cost of materials do

Ok! You in game now?

well the coin machine may drop the prices for flint, but I do not see it dropping the other materials.

I might be wrong, but i don’t think people are gonna suddenly start selling flint by hand for less than 1c just because there’s a “bottom value amount” attached to them now.

The shop stands will let us now sale for less than 1c. Maybe you missed that note? No hand trade needed!

For anyone else who happened to miss the note:

oh, nvm then. Wasn’t aware of that, cheers

1 Like

No, I won’t be on for a few hours yet.

I’m in game now

Ehmm, ok, are you still in game now? Just turned it off and need to head to bed. If you reply quickly I will go back in for a sec.

Tomorrow is also fine by me tho then I have a tad more time…

Those are some good prices.

Want a shop spot or portal in Legendville Mall or a portal at Ultima Mall? That’s all I can offer myself, but either might help you sell :blush: Both locations are quite busy

I am now. Is there any particular time you’ll be on?

Ehh, not really, am having some food now, will be back online in 30 min…

Are you around?