Advanced coil prices?

And they’re not under 1k in my shop, some people actually have manners and get better deals.

Hmm you are correct =) an oversight on my part. He was selling for 1100. My apologies.

This sort of behaviour will not be tolerated on these forums. If you have disputes with people, take it to DM.

This topic was automatically opened after 54 minutes.

Thanks for the advertising!

I just made nearly half a million coin in an hour!

1 Like

You have???

I haven’t seen my order yet! :wink:

It’s coming, eventually.

For a newer, lower price now tho, I hope :wink:

To be honest tho, I’ve bought a few already somewhere else, still need the ones I ordered, well most of them anyway (don’t need the forge ones anymore for instance), quite a bit of time has passed and if you keep pushing delivery forward there will be a moment that my workshop is done and won’t need them anymore. Granted, work on my workshop is going way too slow so you got a bit more time to go still :wink:

momma always said, “ya get what ya get and ya don’t complain about it!”

:joy::joy:

And here I was thinking I was the lowest.

Glad to see im not the only one selling low ahah.

1 Like

Some people have been at the forefront of lowering prices for a while now :wink: but good to see others finally offering fair prices

4 Likes

Course y’all lowering coil prices down so much is probably going to force the gem and ore prices down even tho some shouldn’t be lowered anymore than they are.

I’m quitting the coil business.

I’m going to sell either tools/weapons, or raw materials.

Wait what?!
Seeing how low you sold your coils was one of the reasons I started to sell mine for low too. Howcome?

Just too much time taken up gathering the resources and crafting everything.

I worked out, from start to finish, 1 mass craft takes approx. 14 hours.

:open_mouth:
You got any left?
I need a couple more centraforge!!

Will check the Closet tonight :slight_smile:

I think I have 3 centraforge left. Not in the shop though.

Okidoki, I’ll drop you a message later when I’m on see if you’re about :slight_smile:

Ok. I might be around.

Had similar respones here.

My result is to just buy everything. Spend 10 minutes restocking baskets and let people sell me stuff; they dont sell me stuff, i dont sell them coils ect…