Advanced Forging Tutorial. How to make clean gem 6 tier hitters

Hi there!! Oort Waves have been quiet last few months and it’s time for something I had been thinking about for a very long time. The advanced forging video.
Thanks to @wakeNbake for providing a forging method - all credit goes to him. I only used it best I could and showed it off.

12 Likes

Hey buddy thanks for doing this, a much better job of it than I could manage. I’m stuck at work right now but will check it when I get home.

1 Like

Great video!

1 Like

Can always tell when someones having a bad run of forging when you finally get those good hammers and you almost (or do) grab that decon instead of resin lol. only thing I do different is boon removal solvent (or transmute ) instead of stabilization. Good video though, I love to see other ppl forge.

1 Like

that’s my preference - here I decided to check someone else’s ideas

and yes, I had such a bad run before this, I almost deconstructed these hammers :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah I saw you grab it and i was like “NO NO NO dont do it!”

1 Like

I recently used Draining 1 and used both boon transmute and quirk transmute leaving out the decon I got some great quirks and boons hit for like 2 batches then the third one just went all to hell so rng ruined 1 outta 3 but it was still interesting. My quirks I was aiming for was both dmg at night or day and or full health dmg/energy

1 Like

I avoid quirk/deffect tools for a simple reason - the animation and sound when equipping such tool is annoying me :expressionless::no_mouth:

4 Likes

Yeah that is true BUT there are great advantages in quirks such as added dmg and energy, Like wonky trigger gives added dur. so yeah you get some annoying stuff but there are hidden benefits. I have done sales tests though and I can have some awesome quirk hammers and regular non quirk hammers and the not so great clean hammers will be sold out in a day. So you are not alone most ppl dont care for any quirks and thats ok.

Also its easier to get no quirks on draining compound then it is to get no negative status effect with corruption.

1 Like

I am sure I will be exploring different methods and ideas on how to forge clean tool.
Maybe even do another video sometime.

For now I’m drained, like I drank 100 draining compounds…

1 Like

lol yeah…you did good though it will help lots of folks im sure.

1 Like

Due to a lack of RR feathers, I decided to try Defect Reduction Compound 2 the other day. Seemed to work okay and much cheaper to craft.

1 Like