Adventurer Edition

Does the Adv. Edition Bonus to plots stack with the Deluxe Edition currently on steam?

Backer plot bonus stacks with deluxe edition bonus.

2 Likes

That is good to know! Does it stack retroactive aswell? :slight_smile:

Yes, you can check your percentage in character profile it is increased from that base number without any bonuses applied.

2 Likes

So as i am a dummy, if i buy the Deluxe now on top of my adv, i get 20% Bonus AND plots retroactive counted towards my current number?

Yes, I think adventurer was 10% so it would be existing 10% + 10% (deluxe) so +20%.
As example, I have wayfarer 25% and deluxe so I get +35%.

1 Like

So i would get extra plots Right then when i activate the Deluxe? (sorry, my braIn is on Medics atm)

Yes, you get more plots to use at once it is activated to your account :smiley:

1 Like

MYlove for you will eternely try to catch you! :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Boundless/WS can be so cool at times.

1 Like

Btw, be careful with those extra cubits you get with deluxe edition, those are given to first character that opens exchange window when you buy deluxe.

1 Like

Thx for the tip, but my 2nd char was a waste of cubits to start with, so its retired :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i bought it!
Now the game wont load^^

u need to update the client close steam and reopen it :slight_smile: it should download small patch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting!
I gonnatrythat Nouuuuuuuwwww!

It didnt work :scream::hot_face::cry:

But enabliung the steam overlay did the trick :slight_smile:
Thx everyone for the help.

Problem solved…for now!
Now to check the 149723 plots i should have!

4 Likes

Holy moleee :open_mouth::grinning: