Advertise your request baskets here

Me? Oh wait… that would mean I have to start actually playing again and stop forging. :sweat_smile:

Well, start playing again and stop that silly forging nonsense will ya! :smiley:

Duskmoor also has its own shop full of request baskets right next to the city center and portal hubs!!! Many shops in our city and in the Duskmoor mall are also set up with request baskets!!!

Last time I came to you, you said my money wasn’t welcomed (slightly… okay very exaggerated) :cry: But I will buy more in the future :+1:

1 Like

Lol, that was when I was just getting back to forging more after health stuff.

Now tho…

I just made a forumpost about what I buy and sell :+1:

In Duskmoor, capital of Pheminorum, right next to the Galactic Gathering and city center, we have a shop with a bunch of request baskets for many of the forging brew materials and other items!

You can get to Duskmoor from most of the big cities/guilds hubs and tons of other shops, and Hunt gathering places!

I have a bunch of baskets that I keep pretty well funded in my shop in Gyosha Mall. It’s Risty’s Thrifty Outlet, shop #418 at 1570N, -948E, 65. There are portals to the shop in Autumn Dell, Legendville Mall, PS Hub Gyosha Ophin, and Gyosha Syndicate Travel Center.

I’m buying low tier animal drops, surface rocks (oxide grey, oxide yellow) mushrooms (all colors), brick materials and oort at my shop at Circa I PS (the old shabby house)