Advertise your request baskets here

I make most of my coin mining and farming but it’s been getting harder and harder to find active shops that have a large quantity of active request baskets to sell to. Can we get a list of active shops that have a good amount of request baskets that are coined frequently? If you have a area filled with baskets and need to advertise that you are buying a lot of materials rather than selling this would be a good place to advertise that.

Coin Converters at Nova Golda Market!

Portals at PS Lamblis, PS Trung, Ultima Trung, Ultima Eresho (2x2 shop portal area), TNT mega hub, is also the Trung gate for TNT portal network, etc., etc.

1 Like

TNT superstore is always buying stuff. @MrNiX @uni3k

@AeneaGames in the coin converters in nova golda on trung.

@Vansten at coil king is usually buying gems and ore

@DKPuncherello has baskets under dk Ultima trees in eresho

@LunaLynn @morey523 @Ratchel buy various different things. Tho usually it’s only hunt goods. At down by the shore with Pauly.

@Ark at ark n arts buys a lot of stuff as well.

@Larky buys stuff at the exchange in Ultima Eresho. I don’t know if the exchange she had in Ultima Finata is still open or not.

5 Likes

Both dk and nova I use frequently. Both are fairly empty atm so I’m looking to get a larger list of places I can use. Going to head to TNT now

2 Likes

Well I can only tag 10 people in my post. So here’s another :sweat_smile::joy:

I know I’ve seen @catfud buying stuff before. Don’t remember what or how much. But it’s another spot to check. Oh yea his portals say Lake.

@QuimbyBoundless buys ores n gems pretty regularly. He’s got a post on the forums about it. Not sure how to get to his place without looking it up.

Well I think that’s all of the ones I know off the top of my head without looking anything up or being in game.

3 Likes

Hopefully more people will plug their stores that buy stuff here so we can get a active list. I really like what dk did with buying and selling same price and cheap. I fill his request baskets first even though ik they are a little cheaper just cause I know dk is giving back to the community at the same price

Alu-tech (portals from many popular hubs and also mine) has a load of baskets out and always seems to be pretty active.

1 Like

Drats. I knew I was forgetting one. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m bout to fill up a lot of alu tech lol. Thank you guys. If there are any others keep them posted I’m sure I’m not the only one mainly making coin off baskets and a active list is nice

Empty?

What type of stuff are you trying to sell? Plot number 1 is mine…

I need to recoin for today tho, will do so in a bit and farming has caused a slight shift in items I want to buy…

I sell mainly anything grindable. If I can mindless grind the same thing for hours and hours I’m happy. Sand dirt clay rock foliage leaves and anything that comes with it. Right now I’m mining shimmering orbs. I pretty much look at every basket I can find. Find something I can grind for hours that wants ALOT. And farm it. I like the grind. If i can mindless grind it for hours I’m ok with it. And prices do t really bother me because I grind so much even .33 adds up over time. But if the basket isn’t wanting a huge quantity I dont bother. First thing I look at is quantity. The price doesn’t bother me as long as its something

Thank you aenea it was nice meeting you

2 Likes

Thank you!

Baskets buying pretty much every base material are recoined daily.

Buying 100k worth of oort daily in the hub too if youre quick, that always goes fast though.

2 Likes

@FireAngelDth thanks for putting ours on here! Mine is all hunt drops :slight_smile: I try to sell them for about a penny more than what I buy them for to keep my prices good, request baskets are checked daily and refilled :slight_smile:

1 Like

@econodog also has a good selection of request baskets at Sydney City Markets. Accessible via most major networks, such as PS Boori, TNT and Hunt Hive.
Not so much for dirt and other stuff like that, but just in case anyone is looking to sell other loot.

Oh dont tailor your ads toward my wants. I created this topic so we as a community can get a listing of what’s still active. It’s just good knowledge to have. We have a active shop thread going now we have a active basket one too

1 Like

Appreciate the ping but been taking a bit of a hiatas lately and havnt even logged in in like 2 weeks ahah

Lol, 100k…dude you put 500k in yesterday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. And last i checked there was 160k left. Come get it!

Lol. That was for 3 days… give or take 200k.

For once i thought id try not exaggerating. Haha

1 Like

I will set up a good few baskets today evening, heading on 5 day vacation so will set up a good amount of baskets if people wanna sell :+1: will make a post about naturally :+1:

Thanks for the shoutout tho :ok_hand:

1 Like

Noooooo! Who will buy my hammers now??? :smiley: