Aenea new player centre

Wohoo free slave :grin:

Who in their right minds would want to build on kada?

My payment is the XP. I am okay with this 100%

They must be in their left minds, obviously. :grin:

1 Like

Kada is Swiss cheese I have died many times already

We started there… It is very… Hole-ee

2 Likes

I’m eager to help too guys just not sure what you need yet, be sure to let us know :smiley: This is gonna be awesome

1 Like

Lots of work to be done! I spent my time today chiseling road wondering where all the mosaic came from… :crazy_face:

1 Like

How do you get there?

1 Like

There’s a locked portal in my workshop at tana I can permission you

1 Like

Can i get access too please DK :blush:

1 Like

Sure!
It’s on a guild controlled plot so you do have to join dkmall unfortunately so I can permission you. As soon as you do @Trickyy90 @Fante I can add you

Speaking of. Anybody have creature mantles? Baskets at dktree and dkmall

1 Like

Any plans to do a section on chiseling concepts? I don’t consider myself to be all that creative or talented, but I’m pretty handy with a chisel… I may be able to help there.

Yup there is a chisel school :blush: start coming up with ideas!

No lava involved right? Chisels and lava like to bite me.

No lava, it’s a t2 so you will be safe :blush:

Awesome haha.
Once we are done doing the refresh to BUTT scans we will be available to help :smiley:

I would also add a how to hunt section, explain how to find region and trigger meteor also explaining that they dont always spawn if someone was just there. List each planet and best bow anything t3 and under titanium/gem. most hunts seem consistent to me so maybe getting hunt times on a board if possible or maybe giving hunt leaders access to post hunt times and where each one meets

1 Like

no. Its’ not swiss cheese! It’s Saturn’s moon Hyperion but filled with crystals and the holes are less deep!

What Hyperion is

Hyperion is one of saturn’s moons.

Hyperion has the appearance of a sponge. It is dotted with holes all over! image It is among my favorite moons in the solar system.

1 Like

I don’t know how to do it without it being abused but getting a diamond grapple was quality of life changing early on! I had an iron one and it was SOOOO frustratingly slow. So either a way to buy at a lower cost or reward for completing tutorial school?

Another thing that was quality of life changing was aoe tools especially when building out my area. I know I definitely didn’t, and still dont, mind buying them because I don’t like forging.

I know some guilds do a guild shop with lower prices for guild members. Maybe something like a newbie guild that you get kicked once you reach a certain. Level or time spent so it doesn’t get abused.

1 Like