Air ship

does anyone know how to make a airship

are you talking about plans / blueprints for one… or something more like how to get up there to build it?

not really sure what you are asking for

for some examples you can check out the air ships at the Moebious Plaza and Aquatopia

here are 2 vids i’ve posted on my new thread that both show them / shows how to get to these locations

the air ships are fairly berried in the vids but the fist few mins of the Moebiuse Vid will show you how to get to them… and from there you can use the signs to find the ships

one that moves? I believe when titans are released, one of the rewards for beating it will be a device or block or something that will let you create flying ships
otherwise (and for the meantime) just pillar up and build it in the air

1 Like

Ohhh you want one that you can actually fly around in? they are planed from my understanding but not coming anytime soon =?

1 Like

ok thank you for the tips I’m trying to make a mobile shop

2 Likes

Most mobile you could do is have various plots laying around the planets and only open one portal at a time from them to your shop. So the entrance would move about, but not the shop (physically)

4 Likes

I had the idea for a seahorse airship design.
Last night I finally managed to start a few drawings.
So I scripscrappleded and the result ist two veery conceptual ideas in their early state (and 1kilo paperwaste).
Usingen the dev. language, I’m still exploring shapes. Hopefully I won’t get stuck on these first “designs”.

6 Likes

Not exactly the fitting style but search google images for “one piece ships” there are some interesting there.

@Bokke Both are awesome, bottom one is crazy awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:
I’ll check the One Piece Ones :smiley:
Those designs won’t really be fit for flying, yet. I hope I’ll be able to tweak the shapes, that it looks more like it.

1 Like

Small airship/flying vessel bump:

5 Likes

I’ve looked up One Piece ships. There are plastic models of them which look pretty cool. Roundly and more compact shapes. I liked that style. Maybe I’ll be able to make the airship a little more compact and handy as well. Will take some time, but If I’ll do it regularly there could be a positive outcome : )

1 Like

I made a concept sketch, further following the airship theme. It doesn’t really fit the voxel style, but nevertheless feel free to be inspired, if you want to build something similar :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love this SO MUCH. Beautiful concept. I wish I could draw, sadly I fail at even stick figures lol.

1 Like

It is quite an act of concentration (I’m still using a rubber and old fashioned pencils), but sometimes it just works :slight_smile:

Maybe I should start try and build sth. like this in-game. I love the chisel tools and they are heck of fun to use, I just recently found out.

1 Like

Yes, build it! Would love to see it when you’re done. My daughters are both incredible at art, not really sure where they got that talent from as me and my husband haven’t an artistic bone in us lol.

1 Like

:smiley: It is difficult to say. I doubt it is godly providence. Rather interest, inspiration, fascination and sth. like hey I want to be able to do such things too. But it is a guess…:slight_smile:

1 Like