⏰ One week only... Earn a special forum badge!

Here is my review I wrote many many moons ago and wanted to add more good stuff to! :doug: :shard: :oort:

4 Likes

Lol, wish they showed the number of hours spent in the editor.

4 Likes

Here’s mine!

4 Likes

Here’s mine. I didn’t like my previous one, so I made this one. Short, sweet, and to the point.

4 Likes

Here is mine. Just to be different, mine is from my phone :smile:

5 Likes

You could have just asked without a reward. You guys really are great and have a good community.

6 Likes

I made one a long time ago, but here is a new one. After over half a year it should be updated anyway ^^ …

3 Likes

There you go!!

3 Likes

I’ve awarded you all you awesome people the Connoisseur badge, it looks like this:

12 Likes

Here’s an other one

3 Likes

I like it! Can we eventually display our badges on our characters all at once in game? I wanna be like…

10 Likes

After realizing it is not so easy to look up a specific user’s review. Here is my review in its entirety. It builds in a positive direction towards the end. Didn’t want people to only see the beginning.

7 Likes

5 Likes

I’ll join in :slight_smile: I really hope you guys start getting more great reviews by people who understand Early access; Keep up the great work.

here’s the link!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrboomixer/recommended/324510/

4 Likes

I like the format of your review ! , this is exactly the kind of review I like finding when i’m looking for some for a game.

2 Likes

Considering this is only the pre-alpha, I am very excited for the full game. (Or even like the beta or something)

3 Likes

Hehehe, if you want to know how complex a pre-alpha can be take a look at shroud of the avatar, but you are right, B< as a pre alpha is a lot more then others would expect, especially cuz the devs focus on deliver well made and polished content slowly instead of much unpolished and buggy stuff on the fly. My personal favorite is the nearly perfect engine with its effects and possibilities :wink:

3 Likes

I was convinced I had already reviewed Oort… I mean Boundless, Brand new review, right out of the convection furnace.

3 Likes

3 Likes